Living a solid and healthy lifestyle has become a trend nowadays, especially with the rise in the number of people who are documenting their fitness progress through social media. In order to achieve a trim physique, you need to have a workout routine that you need to follow and to make your workout effective; you can make use of workout sheets to track your progress.
The Sample Sheets in this article are committed to helping you keep a log of your progress and the workouts you have for the specific day in order to accomplish your objectives and targets. Check out the six sample workout tracking sheets we have prepared for you listed below.
Insanity Workout Tracking Sheet
Printable Workout Tracking Sheet
Daily Workout Tracking Sheet
Weekly Workout Tracking Sheet
Importance of Keeping a Workout Log
- By keeping track of your workouts, you can definitely learn a lot. You get to learn which areas you are doing well in and what you need to do to improve.
- It helps you keep a record of the equipment you have used for specific workouts or sessions.
- You can determine patterns that can help you see how you perform on a daily basis.
- You can conveniently keep tabs on your progress and get some information from experts about what you can do to enhance or keep up your advance.
- It can be an instrument you can use to keep you driven and concentrated on your objective.
- You will have the capacity to alter your objectives depending on your progress.
Why Plan Workouts?
- Your preparation time will be cut in half if you plan your workouts ahead.
- Consult fitness experts and ask them what workouts will be appropriate for you and your body type. This will help to reduce the strain on your muscles and avoid any injuries.
- Writing your planned exercises in your log will make it more helpful to follow a workout routine. You just need to write down all the exercises you have planned for the day and also write down the number of reps you have done for the day.
You may also check out our Employee Timesheets.
Workout Log Tracking Sheet
Free Workout Tracking Sheet
Cardio Workout Tracking Sheet
What to Write in Your Workout Sheets
- Your log can be started with the date and your pre-workout weight.
- To start with writing down your routine, you can start by writing the warm-up exercise that you will do alongside your workout proper.
- Record if there was anything new with your routine or on the off chance that you learned a new skill.
- You can write down the number of repetitions you did for each set of exercises you have executed.
- Record your cooldown routine.
- You can write down your post-workout weight.
- Record the amount of water you drank for the day.
Why Make Use of the Sample Workout Tracking Sheet?
- The workout sheets in this article are in PDF and Excel file formats. Both of these file formats are easy to save in your storage devices and gadgets because they are lightweight, which means it will not take up a ton of memory space.
- Each of these templates can be downloaded for free.
- These exercise sheets can be customized accordingly to your exercise needs. By doing so, it can help you avoid skipping any exercise sessions and be motivated about your progress.
- You can track your habits during exercise and you can likewise see your improvement through your workout sheets and change a couple of your schedules relying upon your progress.
You may also keep track of your exercises on a weekly basis. You can check out our Weekly Time Sheets and pattern a workout sheet from the templates available.
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF
Strengths and Weaknesses Worksheets