Information sheets contain useful information about a certain entity, group, product, process, things, person, or company. Its contents depend on who uses them and for what they will be used for. There are numerous ways on where they can be used as long as they provide accurate information about that particular something.
We tend to use information sheets to find out or check on something that is of value or importance, or perhaps use it as a balance sheet. A call tracking sheet is another example of an information sheet that provides data or details about the incoming or outgoing calls that are made.
Information Sheet Template
Company Information Sheet Template
Client Information Sheet Template
Babysitter Information Sheet Template
Parent Contact Information Sheet Template
Property Information Sheet Template
Patient Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Participant
Product Information Sheet
Sheet for Company Information
Personal Information Sheet
How to Make an Information Sheet
- Identify the type of information sheet you will be doing. This will help you determine the things that you need and must include in your sheet.
- Select a template from any of the free samples we have here or use them as reference for making your own. You may also want to check an accounting worksheet template.
- The template will usually contain the stuff that are needed for your information sheet. If they miss something that you need to have in there, edit the template and the missing content.
- Check everything is set or if your layout and format is good.
- Spell-check and have it proofread.
Purpose of Information Sheet
- An information sheet provides a detailed information about a person just like in a resume, or information about a certain research or company.
- It is used to disseminate important and related information to the public or to groups of people.
- An information sheet can also be a list of products and services that are being offered by an establishment or the standard protocol that is being followed in manufacturing.
- Student sign-in sheet templates are information sheets that help identify the number of students who have signed in to class.
Research Information Sheet
Sheet for Student Information
Tenant Information Sheet
Sheet for Business Information
Sheet for Wedding Information
Employee Information Sheet
Tips for Creating Information Sheets
To help you make your information sheet even better, we have gathered tips that can definitely improve and make your information sheet effective. These tips are also what we used to create our own information sheet example.
- As much as possible, make your information sheet brief but at the same time detailed. A one-page sheet with only the important information in it is more preferred than lengthy but useless information.
- Use simple words and a readable font.
- Whenever possible or applicable, write your information sheet in bullet form.
- Arrange your data or information so that it will look neat and organized. Use double space to make it look neat.
- Put an invisible margin that is the same size for all sides to give your sheet a framed and professional look to it, like how it is done in sample sheets.
- Refrain from using technical words as this may cause confusion or unwanted misunderstandings.
- Avoid using large blocks of paragraphs so as not to scare your readers away. If your information sheet used to disseminate information to the public, then it is best to write in bullet form.
- When providing information, make sure that it is from a reliable source.
- Design your information sheet based on its use. A business information sheet should be designed to look like a formal document or form.
13+ Sample Sign In Sheets
7+ Personal Balance Sheets
19+ Sample Attendance Sheets
14+ Attendance Sheet Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
21+ Rate Sheet Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Rate Sheet Templates – Examples in PDF
56+ Printable Log Sheet Templates
38+ Free Log Sheet Samples & Templates
8+ Sample Bowling Score Sheets
9+ Sample Baseball Scoresheets
6+ Sample Baseball Score Sheets
6+ Blank Workout Sheet Samples
44+ Fact Sheet Templates
34+ Sample Fact Sheets
39+ Free Fact Sheets