Information sheets can come in all sorts of forms and different types of documents. The options available for information sheets are limitless. This is due to the fact they provide essential and helpful information about something.
Preparing startup balance sheet is just like preparing an information sheet because you will need to write down important facts and details about a certain business and its assets. It is also similar to fact sheet writing, which is used for providing factual information. Making use of information sheet templates will make your writing task easier and convenient. You can try downloading our samples now!
Client Information Sheets
Photography Client Information Sheet
Client Information Sheet for Real Estate
Client Tax Information Sheet
Student Information Sheets
Elementary Student Information Sheet
Student Contact Information Sheet
What Is an Information Sheet?
An information sheet, sometimes called a fact sheet, is a document that contains information or details that are important about a certain company, person, organization, goods and services, places, and many more. The uses of an information sheet are limitless. Information sheets can be created for different things provided that they contain factual information that is useful and never harmful to the people reading them, or to the public. Some examples of information sheets or sample fact sheets are event information sheets, personal information sheet, and patient information sheet.
What Is the Purpose of Information Sheet?
Information sheets are usually created for specific purposes, that is why their use greatly varies on what purpose they are going to be used for. The purpose of an information sheet is as follows:
- An information sheet is used to provide baseline information about something, like business and individuals, using plain language that everybody can understand and comprehend.
- An information sheet for research provides the details or procedures of the said research. It includes the goals and aims of the research being conducted.
- An information sheet contains facts that are taken from reliable sources and are distributed or disseminated to a group of people or to the public to provide awareness.
You may also check out timesheet templates.
Patient Information Sheet
New Patient Information Sheet
Wedding Information Sheets
Destination Wedding Information Sheet
Wedding Planner Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Wedding Party
Tenant Information Sheets
Commercial Tenant Information Sheet
Residential Tenant Information Sheet
Key Benefits of Information Sheet
An information sheet is useful in a number of ways. Below are the benefits that one can get from information sheets.
- Information sheets provide awareness. It could be about health, national security, the environment, wildlife, or current affairs. People are made aware of what is going on around them through the help information sheets that are usually in the form of newspapers and tabloids.
- A means of spreading important information to a specific group of people or the public. One-page sheets are designed that way so that they can be easily distributed. They don’t cost much, so reproducing them is not hard.
- Encourages the people’s participation. If people know about something, they are likely to make an action or do something about it. An example would be the information sheets handed by environmentalist to get signatures from people to support their petitions. People sign such petitions if they are made aware of it.
- Helps consumers in making decisions related to products, services, and purchasing. With the use of information sheets about such products, consumers will know what the want and what is good for them.
- Helps in the dissemination of information, especially in remote areas where there is no electricity, television, radio, gadgets, and Internet connection.
- Information sheets are often more reliable than information gathered from the Internet as most information sheets are distributed directly from a particular government office to provide public awareness.
- Information sheets are used to provide and distribute information about a certain job opening so that a lot of people may know.
- Information sheets that are made into brochures may be used to provide details about history, an important landmark, or person.
- Restaurants, mall, hotels, and other establishments create various types of information sheet to promote their products and services, including their promotions and sale.
Personal Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Personal Training
Personal Medical Information Sheet
Personal Injury Information Sheet
Business Information Sheets
Information Sheet for Business Client
Business Owner Information Sheet
Company Information Sheets
Information Sheet for Construction Company
Free Company Information Sheet
Child Information Sheet
Nursery Child Information Sheet
How to Make an Information Sheet
- The most important first step that you should do is determine the topic of your information sheet. By knowing what you are going to write about, all other steps will be easier.
- Decide on how you will be making the information sheet. Would you like to make it using a specific computer software or use a ready-made template that is available online?
- Make a list of the details that you will be including in your information sheet. Make it detailed and brief at the same time.
- Only include essential information about the topic.
- Prepare your sheet or template, whichever you are going to utilize.
- Set the margin size to be the same for all sides.
- Write the title on top in bold letters.
- Arrange your facts or data in a way that can be easily read and understood by the readers.
- Write your facts in bullets instead of large paragraphs so that people would be interested in reading them.
Event Information Sheets
Information Sheet for Catering Event
Information Sheet for Special Event
Event Planning Information Sheet
Project Information Sheets
Research Project Information Sheet
Project Budget Information Sheet
Information Sheet for Construction Project
Product Information Sheets
Information Sheet for Food Product
Product Safety Information Sheet
Real Estate Information Sheets
Information Sheet for Real Estate Property
Real Estate Seller Information Sheet
Staff Information Sheets
School Staff Information Sheet
Staff Personal Information Sheet
Travel Information Sheets
Travel Emergency Information Sheet
Group Travel Information Sheet
Teacher Information Sheets
Parent Teacher Information Sheet
Substitute Teacher Information Sheet
Volunteer Information Sheets
Volunteer Contact Information Sheet
School Volunteer Information Sheet
Vendor Information Sheets
Wedding Vendor Information Sheet
New Vendor Information Sheet
Guidelines for Creating Information Sheets
There are certain things you need to know in creating an information sheet. We have prepared a list of the guidelines to help you. But specific guidelines for a particular information sheet you are creating may be provided already. Make sure to follow those guidelines if they are indeed provided.
- Create a one-page information sheet. There are a lot of advantages to it, like saving resources and providing only the needed and essential information.
- Put a margin that is the same size for all the sides of your sheet. This will give a framed and professional look to your information sheet.
- Choose a template or a design that is appropriate for your information sheet.
- Write your facts or details in bullets. Avoid writing large blocks of texts or paragraphs. Information written in paragraph form might scare your readers away.
- Make sure to use reliable resources when making a research for something.
- Always write the title of your information sheet on top of the sheet where it can be seen and read easily.
- Avoid the use of jargons and technical terms to avoid confusing your readers. Jargons will also scare them away.
- Use a font style and font size that is easy to read.
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF