What is an information sheet? An information sheet can be a lot of things. It can be defined as a document containing important information about a person, place, research, company, business, client, and many more. An information sheet can also work similar to a fact sheet that provides important factual information to a specified group of people or to the public.
Fact sheet writing varies and depends largely on the type of information that will be written on them. That is why one should consider what the information sheet they are writing is for to be able to determine how it will be written.
Information Sheet Template
Company Information Sheet Template
Client Information Sheet Template
Babysitter Information Sheet Template
Parent Contact Information Sheet Template
Client Information Sheet Templates in Word
New Client Information Sheet
Sheet for Photography Client Information
Real Estate Client Information Sheet
Product Information Sheets
New Sheet for Product Information
Incentive Product Information Sheet
Product Safety Information Sheet
What Is Client Information Sheet?
Client information sheets contain detailed information about a particular client. Businesses make use of client information sheets to determine what type of client they are dealing with or they are going to deal with when doing business. It is an essential document that provides everything that one should know about a certain client, like the name of their company, nature of business, business owners, headquarters, products and services, vision mission and goals, and their achievements and rewards. Timesheet templates are also available for you to download.
How to Write an Information Sheet
Follow the steps below to help you on writing your own information sheet. You can also refer to our samples and use them as a guide.
- There area a lot of information sheets that can be made. So before starting, determine first the purpose of your information sheet. This way you will know what to write and include. There are no rules on how you want it done.
- Set your document margin to the same size on all four sides.
- Write down the list of information that you need to include on your information sheet.
- You may also compare your own work with information sheet samples or sample fact sheets.
- Perform a spell-check and proofread your work.
Personal Information Sheet Templates
Personal Training Information Sheet
Personal Medical Information Sheet
Business Information Sheets
Business Client Information Sheet
Business Customer Information Sheet
Business Contact Information Sheet
Benefits of Information Sheet
Sine there are numerous uses for information sheets, there are a lot of benefits that we can get from them. And to save you the trouble of looking them up elsewhere, we have listed the some of the benefits of an information sheet.
- Information sheets are like fact sheets. They contain information that are useful and sometimes intended for the public to know. An example is an information sheet about health, or about safety and awareness.
- Information sheets are also resumes or application forms where information about a certain individual, group, or company is provided for people to see.
- An information sheet provides essential information that one needs to know about something.
- A company information sheet gives clients and potential business partners firsthand information about the nature of their business and what type of good they are selling.
- Through information sample sheets, people are made aware of job openings and job fairs. These sheets not only provide the place and dates but also the jobs that are hiring and the needed qualifications.
- A medical information sheet contains information about a person’s condition. People who need immediate medical attention usually carry a medical information sheet with them wherever they go in case they meet any medical emergency.
- Information sheets may contain scholarship information that one may apply for, especially if they are qualified.
- Information sheets are used to disseminate information to the public regarding health risks and hazards, most especially when it comes to communicable diseases and the likes.
- The details of a certain research are made available through the creation and use of a research information sheet.
- Online information sheets are one source of updated information about current affairs.
- Information sheets are also used as registration forms that are filled out for whatever purpose it may serve.
Please also check nonprofit balance sheets.
Company Information Sheet Templates in Word
Company Employee Information Sheet
Construction Company Information Sheet
Company General Information Sheet
Student Information Sheets
Elementary Student Information Sheet
PreSchool Student Information Sheet
Sheet for Student Loan Information
Participant Information Sheets
Research Participant Information Sheet
Sheet for Dissertation Participant Information
Participant Information Sheet Example
Purpose of Information Sheet
The main purpose of information sheets is to let people know about a certain information. There are other purpose for information sheets. Below are the purpose of information sheets based on what they are used for.
- Employee Information Sheet – The purpose of an employee information sheet is to have a database information about each and every employee in a certain company or institution.
- Patient Information Sheets – Patient information sheets contain information such as patient’s condition or medical diagnosis, their past hospitalization history, the reason why they are admitted to the hospital and other important information that health practitioners need to provide them the appropriate care.
- Property Information Sheet – This information sheet provides details about a certain property. A property information sheet is especially useful when a property is up for lease, rent, or sale.
- Property Transfer Information Sheet – When a property is sold or given as an inheritance, a property transfer sheet is produced together with all other documents that are required for the transaction.
- Product Information Sheets – This sheet provides product details that give consumers and idea about what a certain product is. This helps consumers decide which products to buy and which one they would prefer to use.
Employee Information Sheet Templates in Word
Employee Personal Information Sheet
Employee Contact Information Sheet
Employee Payroll Information Sheet
Patient Information Sheets
Dental Patient Information Sheet
New Patient Information Sheet
Property Information Sheet Templates in Word
Property Management Information Sheet
Property Transfer Information Sheet
Property Rental Information Sheet
Guidelines for Creating Information Sheets
- Always keep in mind the type of information sheet you will be making. A formal information sheet needs to be constructed formally or it will seem offensive and disrespectful, especially if shown to clients or prospective business partners.
- Follow given standards or sample sheets that are provided by a company or institution in making an information sheet.
- Use a margin that is the same size on all four sides of your sheet for a neat framed look.
- A font style that is easy to read is the best choice for your information sheet.
- Use common terms and avoid using technical terms as much as possible.
- Arrange your details in a way that is convenient for the reader and makes the sheet look neat, juts like how it is done in information sheet examples.
- Another way to make your sheet look neat is to use double spacing.
- Put your information in bullet form whenever possible. Avoid creating large blocks of text as this may scare your readers, especially if your information sheet is intended to disseminate important information for the public to know.
FREE 10+ Corporate Fact Sheet Samples [ Governance, Insurance, Information ]
FREE 10+ Property Fact Sheet Samples [ Commercial, Management, Real Estate ]
FREE 10+ Startup Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 5+ One Page Fact Sheet Samples [ Information, Data, Safety ]
FREE 9+ Country Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Band Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Customer Fact Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Project Fact Sheet Samples [ Childhood, Management, Construction ]
FREE 10+ Job Fact Sheet Samples [ Seeker, Employer, Payment ]
FREE 10+ Vehicle Inspection Information Sheet Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Interview Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 15+ Company Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 10+ Run Sheet Samples in MS Word | MS Excel | Pages | Numbers | Google Docs | Google Sheets | PDF
FREE 15+ Score Sheet Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Numbers | MS Excel | PDF
FREE 10+ Evaluation Sheet Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF