Have you heard about telecommuting? Have you ever wanted to ask your co-staff or your boss about it? If you do not know how to write one or if you won’t be allowed to work from home, might as well ask them about it. You will never know something until you ask them. With most of the writing process, the first thing to do is to write an outline and prepare for the necessary details. You have to show to your employers that there is something in it. You have to make sure that you include ideas about how a specific work would be able to benefit a company. In this article, we will be discussing more about telecommuting proposals. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
What is telecommuting? It is defined as the ability of every employee to accomplish the work assignments given outside the traditional workplace by using telecommunications tools such as chat, video applications, email, and phone. Some of the employees will be referred to as a remote worker which means that they are those employees that work more often than they do physically inside the workplace. There are a lot of benefits telecommuting can give. Employees will have more flexible work schedule, won’t have to deal with distractions in the workplace, less transportation costs, higher productivity, increased employee loyalty, better work life balance, and can save a lot of money and/or expenses.
10+ Telecommuting Proposal Samples
1. Telecommuting Proposal
2. Telecommuting Job Proposal
3. Sample Proposal for Telecommuting
4. Simple Telecommuting Proposal
5. Telecommuting Proposal Example
6. Basic Telecommuting Proposal
7. Employee Telecommuting Proposal
8. Telecommuting Company Proposal
9. Telecommuting Request Proposal
10. Formal Telecommuting Proposal
11. Printable Telecommuting Proposal
Elements of a Telecommuting Proposal
First and foremost, you have to introduce your proposal with a cover letter especially if it will be distributed to different people. The proposal must be designed and modeled on a business proposal and must carry on with the goal of convincing others to be able to sell your notion or idea with regards to telecommuting.
- Introduction – this is where you will be explaining what you exactly wants and why would it be important. Your introduction must only compose of a brief summary.
- Background – you have to completely state the background information such as the performance reviews, qualifications, etc. This will be the right area where you can freely include details about the existing telecommuting or work policies of the company.
- How it works – you should be able to provide answers as to how such arrangement would work. This will not only make the proposal easier to read, but it will also provide a highlight of the information that will be necessary for an argument. This will include the responsibilities, hours, technology, cost or logistics, communication, and accountability.
- Benefits – this does not refer to how telecommunicating can benefit you. Rather, it talks about how it will benefit your employer. You have to use tactics in order to show them how the features of a remote work can create such benefits.
- Potential problems and solution – there will always be challenges along the way. That is why you have to include this aspect in the proposal and search for a better solution. You can list the potential challenges and how they can be addressed.
What should the body of your proposal include?
It must include the general statistics and the benefits for your company, track record, location, materials, equipment, schedule, work hours, tasks, availability, security, liability, fairness, morale, and cost.
What are some of the potential problems experienced in telecommuting?
It includes internet, phone, power outage, IT and cybersecurity concerns, childcare, isolation, motivation, and overworking.
If you want to see more samples and format, check out some of the telecommuting proposal samples and templates provided in the article for your reference.
FREE 10+ Business Research Proposal Samples & Templates in ...
FREE 18+ Grant Proposal Samples in PDF MS Word | Pages ...
FREE 9+ Event Planning Proposal Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 9+ Nonprofit Proposal Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 9+ Partnership Proposal Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 10+ Work Proposals in PDF MS Word
FREE 11+ Financial Proposal Samples in PDF MS Word | Google ...
FREE 8+ Joint Venture Proposal Samples [ Commercial, Real Estate ...
FREE 10+ Sample Grant Proposal Letter Templates in MS Word PDF
FREE 10+ Marketing Research Proposal Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 11+ Branding Proposal Samples and Templates in PDF MS ...
FREE 10+ Cooperative Proposal Samples [ Business, Project ...
FREE 10+ HVAC Proposal Samples in MS Word Pages | Google ...
FREE 10+ Partnership Proposal Request Samples [ Bank, Public ...
FREE 8+ Contract Proposals in PDF MS Word - Sample Templates |