Whether we realized it or not, interior design is present in every building and establishment we enter. Interior designers are responsible to create a beautiful interior that makes the spaces functional and aesthetically pleasing. With a lot of interior design companies around, it can be hard to stand out from them. However, having a company profile can help identify a company’s niche and attracts potential customers in availing of their services. If you’re an interior designer and you don’t have a profile for your company yet, now is the time to make one! Read the article to find out how to make an interior company profile.
8+ Interior Company Profile Samples
1. Interior Company Profile Sample
2. Printable Interior Company Profile
3. Editable Interior Company Profile
4. Formal Interior Company Profile
5. Professional Interior Company Profile
6. Strategic Interior Company Profile
7. Creative Interior Company Profile
8. General Interior Company Profile
9. Basic Interior Company Profile
Different Fields Where Interior Designs Can Work In
Interior designers are versatile when it comes to working their magic. They can almost work any interior in any space and improve those to make them interesting. The different sectors and fields below are where interior designers usually work:
- Residential: When interior designers work on homes, they usually do these on high-end properties since the owners of these properties love for their homes to reflect their style and individuality. The trending style on most home interior designs is sustainable living designs. Other residential units interior designers can work on are housing developments and home furnishing companies for home showrooms.
- Hotels and Inns: Hotels, inns, bed and breakfast homes are a favorite to interior designers. These accommodations would want to invite customers to stay and interior designers have the ability to make a room a nice and comfortable space to unwind. Furthermore, in hotels, their ballrooms must be designed lavishly for their customers to hold events and parties. Interior designers are responsible to make those beautiful.
- Restaurant: Another popular field for interior designers is restaurants. They are assigned to make the restaurant enticing and functional for customers to dine.
- Retail stores: Interior designers are responsible to turn a store to be commercially efficient enough to sell in their store. They make sure the products are displayed strategically and make the space movable enough for shoppers to roam around.
- Office spaces: Office spaces need interior designers too to work on the functionality of the workspace to make it a comfortable and engaging space to work in for employees.
- Schools: Even educational institutions need interior designers. Like in office spaces, the hallways, classrooms, and faculty rooms of the school must be an open, approachable, and comfortable environment for learning.
How to Make a Company Profile
1. Purpose of the Company
The first thing put in your company profile is the purpose of your company. Describe why your company was created in the first place? Describe how your company has benefited homeowners and businesses. Describe how your company differs from other interior companies out there? What do you have and what can you give that your competitors can’t? Explain the purpose clearly and concisely.
2. Mission Statement
The next part of your company profile is your mission statement. A mission statement is important in an organization and business since it explains your values, goals, and the qualities that make you stand out from your competitors.
3. Background of the Company
The next part of the profile is your background. Provide a summary of how your company came to be. Mention the development of your brand, highlights, and achievements of your company’s history and present it in chronological order. You can also present the specialty of interior styles that you do. Some examples of interior styles are mid-century, industrial, nautical, Scandinavian, bohemian, farmhouse, urban modern, and shabby chic. You can also mention the products and services you offer.
4. Contact Information
The last part of your company profile is where your contact information is located. Include your address, telephone number, website, email, and social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram accounts that you have. Write your contact information in a way to invite readers to check out your company. Invite them to contact you or view your website or social media sites.
Your company profile must be consistent with your brand. Keep a consistent format throughout. Since you’re an interior company, a portfolio of your designs is a must to include in your profile. If your company profile is located on your website, you can provide a 3D model illustration or walkthrough of your showroom. Showcase all your work.
What type of business is interior design?
The business type of interior design is design consultation. They offer their clients design advice and sell them furnishings and other products for their client’s taste. The interior designer makes the most profits from product sales.
What are the different branches of interior design?
Aside from the fields mentioned above, interior designs can also work in lighting design, space planning, exhibit design, and sustainable design.
What are the 7 elements of interior design?
The 7 elements of design, not only limited to interior design, are space, line, form, light, color, texture and pattern.
Most people overlook the importance of interior design but it can greatly improve and maximize the space of the room or area, affect the ambiance of the space, and showcase the unique styles and flair of a certain individual occupying the space. If you want to get started on making your own company profile, check out our free sample company profile templates above!
FREE 11+ Interior Design Contract Samples
FREE 11+ Intern Job Description Samples
FREE 11+ Trucking Business Plan Templates
FREE 10+ Design Quotation Sample Templates
FREE 10+ Supply Chain Finance Samples
FREE 10+ HR Intern Job Description Samples
FREE 10+ Sample Carpenter Job Descriptions
FREE 10+ College Profile Samples
FREE 8+ Sample Architect Job Descriptions
FREE 7+ Introduction Letter to Clients Samples and Templates
FREE 27+ Promotional Brochure Templates
FREE 25+ Sample Construction Business Plan Templates
FREE 15+ Company Flowchart Samples
FREE 11+ Sample Project Proposal Letter Templates
FREE 9+ Sample Graphic Design Job Descriptions