If you are a college or university admissions officer, you let aspiring college applicants go through a college application process. This process generally collects information from the applicant such as basic personal information, which includes a background check on academic performance, economic status of the family, and GPA scores.
The applicants are required to fill out forms in order to gauge if they are qualified to be admitted to the school. We feature 9+ sample college applications that can be downloaded in PDF format. Having these forms are handy for when it’s the season for applying to colleges.
You may also be interested in Application Letters.
Sample College Admission Application
Teacher College Application Example
Universal College Application Form Sample in PDF
Veterinary College Application Form Format
If you’re a student applying for college, it might be a little nerve wracking. Some people have spent their whole lives dreaming of the universities they will attend and what they would major in. There are people who worked hard their whole childhood and teenage years for their dream university. Sometimes, the contents of your application form could make all the difference between finally getting the school of your dreams or having it remain a dream.
Tips of Filling Out College Application Forms
Before you fill out the actual application form, you might want to consider photocopying it first and practice filling out the photocopy. Remember to write legibly in the actual form and as much as possible, avoid erasures. Be very careful of spelling mistakes.
- Before writing anything on the forms, read all the directions and know what information are being asked for. Gather all information that you need before you begin filling out the form.
- When you’re ready, fill out all the basic information such as your name, date of birth, address, and other contact information.
- Fill out your academic information next. Write down the name of your school, its location, and contact information. Unless otherwise instructed, work in reverse chronological order.
- If they ask you to, also write down what your intended major is. If you still have not decided, write down what major you are most considering or consider your academic track record and put in a major that is related to your highest grade.
- In the section for it, list down all your achievements and extracurricular activities in reverse chronological order. Do not leave this section blank. Sell yourself!
- Answer the questions carefully.
- Request for your letters of recommendations early. A month might be sufficient, but even earlier would be better. Some schools would ask you to send these in with your application while others would require that it be sent by the teacher. Read the instructions.
College Essay Application Sample
College Graduation Application
College Scholarship Application Form
College Transfer Admissions Application
College Resume Application
College is an awesome experience that teaches you the realities of life while you are still kept sheltered. Be prepared for when it’s over and you have to live in the real world by knowing how to fill out job applications through these Printable Job Application Forms.
FREE 11+ Sample Rental Application Templates in PDF
FREE 11+ Job Application Writing Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 8+ Application Writing Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Credit Application Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Grant Applications Templates in PDF
FREE 6+ Sample College Application Essay Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ School Leave Application Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample General Job Application Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Printable Application for Employment Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Job Application Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Credit Application Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Lease Application Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Rental Applications in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Scholarship Applications in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Sample Generic Application for Employment in MS Word | PDF