Whether you go to the bank, either for having financial transactions done or wanting to land on a job position in the banking industry, you would have to fill out and submit some certain forms in the bank for verification and information purposes. And if ever you are applying for a job position in banking, you would need to make a resume or a job application form tailored to suit your purpose, needs, and whatever plans and goals you intend to choose in your career.
To start with, here are Sample Job Application Forms that you might find useful and helpful. You can use and download it for free.
Bank Loan Application Sample
Bank Account Closing Application Sample
Bank Statement Application Sample
Bank Account Opening Application Sample
Basic Examples of Banking Forms
Before actually getting any of your banking or financial transaction done in the bank, just as a Generic Application for Employment exists, you would see quite a handful of banking forms. There are quite a lot of these so-called banking forms and they would eventually depend on which and what type of banks and also which kind of banking transaction you are dealing with. These are some examples of the banking forms but are not limited to the following:
- Cash Deposit Form – this is the banking form you use when you intend to deposit some cash. You are to fill out some basic banking details or information such as the account name, account number for your banking account, the amount of money that you are depositing to your bank account, and the indication of how many pieces of that certain bill you are depositing.
- Check Deposit Form – the banking form you use when you deposit in the bank through a check. Similar to the cash deposit form, you are also to indicate some basic information with regards to your banking details.
- Cash Withdrawal Form – when withdrawing large sums of money, you are instructed to fill out the cash withdrawal form or slip. You’re going to indicate how much cash you want to withdraw as well as your banking details.
Bank Account Checking Application Sample
Sample Bank Job Application Form
Sample Resume for Bank Application in PDF
Mobile Banking Application Form Sample in PDF
Familiarizing Some Types of Banking Loans
Now that you are familiar or at least you have gained some insights with regards to the basic kinds of banking forms, it is also important to gain some knowledge about most banks’ different kinds and types of loans and terminologies. Just like filling out a Blank Employment Application, knowing the kinds and types of banking loans are also essential toward your financial future and goals.
- Demand Loan – a banking form wherein a debt can be repaid at once or in a one-time basis without any warning from the lender to the borrower, and when the lender demands the loan, the borrower must repay it.
- Term Loan – a banking form wherein a debt can be repaid via installment basis and not just on a one-time basis only unlike the demand loan. Term loans also have floating interest rates.
- Overdraft – it is the exceeding amount of money when you use your deposit account using your debit card for buying an expensive item.
- Cash Credit – this is a type of a short-term loan that is mostly availed by companies and small to medium enterprises used as a capital to their business.
- Bills Purchased – the kind of banking loan that has to be paid on presentation. In this type of loan, the bank usually lends against what we call bills receivable, which is also known as bill purchase.
7+ Sample Scholarship Applications
9+ Sample Application Forms
6+ Sample Rental Applications
6+ Sample Leave Applications
6+ Free Job Application Samples
6+ Resume for Job Application Samples
5+ Sample Basic Employment Application
8+ Printable Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample College Applications
9+ Basic Job Application Samples
9+ Application Format Samples
10+ Sample Applications
9+ Employment Application Samples
9+ Sample Printable Job Applications
9+ Free Sample Employment Applications