What is a company profile? A company profile is a written statement that introduces about a company or business so that potential customers and stakeholders may know about it. It tells about a lot of things regarding the company, like what it does, the business activities that is participates in, the people behind the company, the industry where it belongs, how it does business, etc. It is essential for any company to provide a company profile of their own. In order to attract readers, company profiles must be well-written and reliable. Modern and stylish company profiles are also additional steps that can be taken to attract more readers. Below are company profile samples that you will surely find useful.
Software Company Profile Template
Startup Software Company Profile Template
Software Development Company Profile Template
Software Solutions Profile Template
Free Modern Software Company Profile Template
Free Creative IT Company Profile Template
Free IT Company Landscape Profile Template
Software Development Company Profile Sample
Software Company Profile Sample
Software Technologies Company Profile Sample
Hardware and Software Solutions Company Profile
IT Software Solutions Company Profile Sample
Uses of a Company Profile
- Company profiles are used to introduce or tell about what business the company does and the many activities that they go about that helps them generate income or profit.
- It is where you will find information about a company’s humble beginnings and the rest of their history or background, especially events that lead them to their success.
- The list of services and description of each service are provided in the company profile, which can also be useful when making a business proposal to a client or investor.
- Another use of a company profile is to provide the personal profile of the people who are behind the establishment of the company as well as the key individuals who made success happen.
What Must Be in a Company Profile?
A company profile is one of the things that people would look for if they want to know about a certain company, especially if there are specific information that they want to confirm before they actually do business with them. That is why it is important that you have all the essential details covered. Here is a list of the things that must be included your company profile.
- Business Details – The first few pages of your company profile should contain accurate and up-to-date information about the business you are running. It should contain details, like your company name for identification, the date of establishments, your company’s address and other branches, your company phone number, website, email address, and other contact details.
- Company Basics – The company basics include the description of your business, list of products and their description, vision, mission, history, public relations, industry information, environmental policies, client portfolio, etc. These details may not all be applicable to your company as some details depend on the type of business you are running.
- Company Highlights – This is the part of your company profile where you show the rewards and certificates that your business has achieved throughout the years. Other details to include here are testimonials from your clients or partners, news and media recognition, certifications and a list of the special programs and projects you have had.
- Other Optional Items – In this part is where you put other noteworthy details about your company, like actual photographs of the business at work, list of partners, annual sales, financial reports, number of employees, etc.
Software Solutions Company Profile Sample
Software Development Consultancy Company Profile Sample
Simple Software Company Profile Sample
Detailed Software Company Profile Sample
Business Software Company Profile Sample
How to Write an Effective Company Profile
The steps below will help you come up with an effective company profile.
- Make a summary of your company’s background information. To do this you will need to gather all the important and relevant information that you can get about the company. Of course, you need a reliable and accurate source for that is these details will all be written and displayed in your company profile for a lot of people to see. You may refer to the list of above as a reference on the information that you must gather.
- Provide a detailed list of the products and services that your company offers. These information often take up most of the pages in a company profile. You may include actual photos of the products and services that your business offers together with a detailed description about them. Charts and graphs that show other useful information are also advisable. You may also add a part for client testimonials or feedback.
- Include the strengths and weaknesses of your company. Enumerate and explain the strengths and weaknesses of your company. Be sure to provide information on how you have overcome the weaknesses and other challenges that the company has faced in the past and those they are currently facing in the present. Some company profile samples provide a simple SWOT analysis to have these details further explained.
- Write about your company’s qualifications. What makes your company qualified? Is it because your employees? Who are the key individuals in your company and what qualifications do they have that made them fit for their jobs or position. Include all these details in your company profile as they are useful in some way.
- Provide your company’s contact information. You usually write your company contact details at the last part of your company profile. This together with a sales pitch persuading or convincing potential clients or investors to do business with your company. You position it just like you would in a sales proposal.
Take not of these steps whenever you need to write a company profile. Also make sure that you have your company profile updated from time to time or whenever necessary. This way your readers will always have access to accurate and up-to-date information about your company.
7+ Company Quotation Samples & Templates - PDF, DOC
Does a Resume Need an Objective?
Sample MBA Marketing Resume - 6+ Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Sample Scrum Master Resumes - PDF
Sample Good Resume Objective - 8+ Examples in PDF, Word
Professional Resume Example - 7+ Samples in PDF
Sample Brand Manager Job Description - 9+ Examples in PDF
Sample Software Developer Job Description - 9+ Examples in PDF
Best Company Brochure Template - 17+ Download In PSD,Vector EPS
9+ Sample Manufacturing Project Reports - PDF, Word, Pages
Sample Resume Objective Statement - 7+ Documents in PDF, Word
Generic Cover Letter Samples, Examples, Templates - 8+ Examples ...
Sample Recruiter Job Description - 7+ Examples in PDF, Word
Sample Sales Associate Resume - 7+ Examples in PDF
Sample Job Objective Statement - 7+ Documents in PDF, Word