Teachers play a vital role in the learning processes that students undergo. They help in the development of the students and their understanding with regards to different subject matters. Having efficient teachers assure the school that the students are subjected to professionals who care for their growth.
Teacher self-evaluations may be done by the teachers to know how they are performing in the workplace. Sometimes, teacher self-evaluations are done voluntarily by the teachers for personal use. However, there may also be instances where the learning institution will require a teacher to answer a self-evaluation form for specific purposes. We can provide you with samples of teacher self-evaluation forms and other Sample Forms that you may use for other functions.
Sample Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
Kindergarten Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
Teacher Assistant Self-Evaluation Form in PDF
School Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
A teacher may evaluate him or herself in terms of the teaching processes that he or she applies and demonstrates in the classroom. Self-evaluation with regards to teaching methods include the following areas:
- the interest of the teacher to provide additional knowledge to his or her students;
- the teaching techniques that the teacher follows for providing a better learning experience to the students;
- the approach of the teacher to the lessons that are needed to be taught;
- the patience of the teacher, especially at times when students are having a hard time understanding the subject matter of a specific lesson; and
- the visuals and other teaching materials and presentations that the teacher use.
A teacher may also evaluate him or herself based on the relationships that are built within the classroom. A few items that may be included in the classroom evaluation are as follows:
- the ability of the teacher to communicate with his or her students, especially with regards to their understanding to the subject being taught;
- the rapport that is built by the teacher with his or her students, which can greatly affect the academic performance of the students; and
- the kind of learning environment that the teacher provides to his or her students.
Preschool Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
Religion Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
Student Teacher Self-Evaluation Form
Teacher Self-Evaluation Form Example
Teacher Self-Evaluation Based on Students
A teacher self-evaluation may also rely to the age bracket of the students being handled by the teacher or the grade and/or year level where the teacher is tasked to teach. Here are a few self-evaluation metrics that may be followed depending on the students of a teacher:
- If a teacher is handling preschoolers or students in a play school, it is very important for the teacher to know that he or she is capable of teaching kids at this specific age range, the teacher know the learning processes that can be applied to preschoolers, and the items and activities that can get the attention of these students for learning purposes.
- Teachers in the grade school or intermediate level can be assessed through the teaching processes that he or she provides, which should directly give the students the basic knowledge that they need to know with regards to specific subject matters and areas of study.
- College professors can also self-evaluate, especially with regards to their expertise in the subject that they are teaching, the professional experiences that they’ve shared, and the ability of the professor to help students achieve their goals in terms of learning the processes of their specific course.
Other than our teacher self-evaluation forms, you may also use other Self Evaluation Forms that may be used in other fields of work in different industries.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers