There are many activities, programs, and events that a student can involve him or herself with in the bounds of the academic institution where he or she is attending. Academic and non-academic fields are open to help students be the best versions of themselves and for them to fully utilize their skills, talents, and abilities. However, these offerings will be fully functional depending on the student’s will to learn and improve.
For a student to know his or her current academic condition, a student self-evaluation form may be used. We can provide you with samples of student self-evaluation forms so that you can track your education activities and how well you do in each of them. Other than that, our Sample Forms usable for many other transactions are also available for download.
High School Student Self-Evaluation Form
Student Product Self-Evaluation Form in PDF
College Student Self-Evaluation Form
Student Progress Self-Evaluation Form
Music Student Teaching Evaluation Form Sample
Student Self-Evaluation Metrics
The student self-evaluation may be effective should the following metrics be known:
- the strengths of the student in academics;
- the weaknesses of the student in his or her school performance;
- the competencies and special knowledge areas of the student;
- the trend of growth, or the lack thereof, of the student in the learning environment;
- the skill set of the student applicable to be used for different academic projects and other items required by the school;
- the efficiency of the study routine followed by the student;
- the relationship of the student with the people involved in his or her learning process; and
- the contributions of the student in different academic activities.
Aside from our student self-evaluation form templates, you may also download our Sample Evaluation Forms.
Student Performance Self-Evaluation Form
Elementary School Student Self-Evaluation Form
Student Test Self-Evaluation Form Example
Student Presentation Self-Evaluation Form
A student self-evaluation activity that uses a form to document all the items involved is used to create awareness to the needs of the student for academic improvement and the goals and objectives that he or she wants to achieve, which is the reason for the improvement needed to be implemented.
Since it depends on the student on what to put in his or her personal academic self-evaluation form, here are a few items that may be evaluated:
- A student may start evaluating with his or her academic performance. It can be done by looking at his or her previous academic grade point averages and compiling them per subject and per grade period or semester.
- The characteristics of the student in the academic institution may also be included in a student self-evaluation form. It includes his or her treatment to co-students, professors, school personnel, and other people that are usually seen in a school setting.
- The study ethics of the student should also be reviewed as it greatly affects the academic outputs that a student is to have. It can focus on the reading and reviewing time allotment of the student, his or her ways in learning specific subject matters, and the results of those processes.
There are still a lot of items that you may include in a student self-evaluation form depending on how related they are to the achievements that you want to have in the field of academics. Other than our student self-evaluation form templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable Employee Self-Evaluation Forms.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC