Clueless on where to get a hold of sample printable medical forms? You’ve reached the right page—one of the most extensive reliable resource of sample forms and templates online.
It is a run-of-the-mill in our day-to-day lives that we run into incidents that call for us to outline and sign official forms. In fact, several urgent scenarios by which the demand to write out on forms are but compulsory. Most particularly the unavoidable health situations that account the involvement of a private record of our medical history. That critically requires the completion of specific Medical Forms that are freely made available for download on this page.
Power of Attorney Medical Forms
Durable Power of Attorney Medical Form
Power of Attorney Medical Form Sample
Durable Power of Attorney for Finances Form
Emergency Medical Forms
Child Care Emergency Medical Form
Employee Emergency Medical Form
What Is a Medical Form?
As there is a wide variety of medical form types, it’s most suitably defined as any printed or written document that contains medical-related information/statements that directly regulate the handling, recording, safekeeping, and distribution of any Protected Health Information, and authorize/limit provision of any kind of medical treatment.
Given the long selection of medical form types, it is essential that you acquaint yourself with its various specifications as every form type differs by its application. By somehow getting yourself accustomed to the general types of medical forms, it will then be a lot easier for you to pinpoint and locate the correct form to use when the appropriate need arises.
Now, here’s a list of the general types of Sample Medical Forms. Note that these common main categories still have its own respective subtypes, which are carefully compiled as downloadable form samples found in the entire page below.
- Power of Attorney Medical Forms
- Emergency Medical Forms
- Commercial Driver Medical Forms
- Medical Authorization Forms
- Medical Release Forms
- Medical Consent Forms
- Medical History Forms
- Medical Record Forms
- Medical Claim Forms
- Medical Application Forms
- Medical Clearance Forms
- Medical Examination Forms
- Medical Information Forms
- Medical Permission Forms
Emergency Medical Information Form
Confidential Emergency Contact and Medical Form
Commercial Driver Medical Forms
Commercial Driver Physical Fitness Medical Examination Report Form
Commercial Driver License Medical Self-Certification Form
What Will a Medical Release Form for Minors Contain?
A medical release form for minors is a type of release form intended particularly for minors. This form is completed by their parent or acting legal guardian to grant consent/permission for them to receive medical treatment in cases of emergency. Just like how all Medical Forms should contain specific key components or basic details, Medical Release Forms for Minors must include:
- Parent or legal guardian’s name and address
- Name and address of health-care providers and facilities
- Name of patient/child
- Inclusive dates: start to end dates the consent granted is effective
- Name and signature of parent/legal guardian, date and time the document is signed
- A witness’ name and signature
All the necessary details must be supplied with the complete and correct information—placed and signed accordingly in their respective areas in the document. Always call to mind that this form also serves a legal purpose, all information provided must be certified true and factual.
Using a Release of Medical Information Form for New Doctor Visits
In the United States, the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act—more widely known as HIPAA—is in place to protect the privacy of sensitive patient data or any Protected Health Information (PHI). HIPAA limits companies and business affiliates, any individuals, and even health-care providers who can receive your medical history information unless given your written permission through the Medical Information Release Forms.
According to the U.S. Federal Law, it is imperative that this critical security procedure must be observed and complied by everyone who needs to gain access and handle protected health information at all times. In cases wherein you want to switch to a new health-care provider or visit a new primary care physician, a Medical Information Release Form must be signed every single time. By completing this release form, you can grant permission to the new health-care provider/doctor to gain access and make use of your medical history records.
CDL Medical Self-Certification Form
Medical Authorization Forms
HIPAA Medical Authorization Form
Emergency Medical Authorization Form
Medical Release Authorization Form
Medical Treatment Authorization Form
Medical Release Forms
Medical Records Release Form
Sample Medical Release Form
How to Write a Medical Release Form
As discussed previously above, we can classify medical release forms into two main categories: one that grants a health-care practitioner permission to see your medical history records, and another that authorizes consent to provide medical care to a child or a significant other in cases of emergencies. Here are instructions on how to write a medical history release form derived from our actual Medical Forms Samples.
- Compose a typewritten/handwritten document authorizing a doctor or hospital to access your medical history records compiled by your previous physician or hospital.
- Write your name, maiden name if you have one, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- On a piece of paper, put “I authorize the release of my medical history records to…” name/s of the requesting doctor or hospital.
- Write the release of your complete health history data or in a manner specific to a certain medical condition or a time period should you want to only release a limited amount of information.
- Make sure that all sensitive information remains private. Provide a section transcribing whether you authorize the release of your history of sexually transmitted illnesses (such as AIDS/HIV). And another section for the release permission of all treatments for mental health, drug, alcohol, or any substance addiction.
- Write a date specifying the validity duration of the release, such as 60 days, or however long the physician deems he needs access to your medical record. Emphasize this on the bottom of the document.
- Sign and date your release form.
Medical Information Release Form
HIPAA Medical Release Form
Medical Consent Forms
Emergency Medical Consent Form
Medical Parental Consent Form
Child Medical Consent Form
Medical History Forms
Medical Health History Form
Medical Family History Form
Parent Medical History Form
Medical Record Forms
Medical Administration Record Form
Student Medical History Record Form
Patient Medical Record Form
Medical Claim Forms
Medical Claim Reimbursement Form
Medical Expenses Claim Form
Medical Health Insurance Claim Form
Medical Application Forms
Medical Card Application Form
Medical Certificate Application Form
Medical Clearance Forms
Medical Clearance Request Form
Medical Dental Clearance Form
Medical Examination Forms
Medical Physical Examination Form
Medical History and Physical Examination Form
Pre-Employment Medical Examination Form
Medical Information Forms
Medical Emergency Information Form
Medical Insurance Information Form
Employee Medical Information Form
Medical Permission Forms
Parental Medical Permission Form
Sample Medical Permission Form
Student Medical Care Permission Form
Medical Treatment Forms
Medical Treatment Refusal Form
Medical Treatment Waiver Form
Tips to Make Best Medical Forms
- Again, familiarize and carefully select the correct health/medical form.
- Provide the correct and complete information needed.
When filling out, signing, checking a box, or enumerating info are required, then fill all sections completely.
- Specify and meet target dates, or duration of form validity, if it’s a release of medical information form.
- Always keep extra copies for your safekeeping.
Remember, you can always check back on this site and take advantage of our free downloadable sample form templates. This article is professionally outlined for your medical form needs. The forms are available in PDF format—compatible with most devices and are lightweight in file size, so it won’t take up much space. Also see BSA Medical Forms.