Postal order forms are documents that postal offices ask prospective money senders to fill out in order to send money in a safe manner to another person or organization.
To learn more about postal order forms, its uses, its content, layout, and format, feel free to read this post. Also, if you are a business engaged in sending money through postal order, you can download our postal order Sample Forms. These templates are very easy to use since you can simply edit these through the use of any text editing program. Scroll down below to view our templates!
Postal Money Order Form
Postal Order Claim Form in PDF
Sample Postal Money Order Deposit Form
Postal Order Application Form
Postal Order Refund Form
Emergence of Postal Order Forms
Postal order is a safer method of sending money to another individual, organization, or company. Gone are the days when people can only send money through banking or through the actual delivery of tangible cash. Usually when people don’t have bank accounts, they used to resort to placing an amount of money in an envelope in order to send it to another person in a distant place. With the advent of fast-growing technological advancements, as well as our generation’s obsession with everything instant, businesses have surged in order to provide a better and a safer way of sending money. The safer method of sending money to individuals in far off places without the resorting to banking methods is through postal order.
Speaking of postal order forms, you might be interested in our collection of Sample Order Forms that would be perfect if you have a business. On the other hand, we also have a collection of Restraining Order Forms for circumstances when you need someone to desist from a particular action. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
Festival Postal Order Form
Job-Seeker Postal Order Form
Postal Order Form in PDF
Postal Ticket Order Form Example
Postal Mailing List Rental Order Form
Process of Postal Orders
Postal order is the method of transferring an amount of money to another person in a distant location without going through banks or through the delivery of tangible cash.
1. The primary step in sending money through postal order is the postal office asks the sender to fill out a postal order form. This form contains a lot of parts such as the following:
- The name of the post office, its address, contact details
- Spaces for the name, contact number, and address of the sender
- A space for the date
- A space for the amount of money being sent
- Spaces for the name, address, and contact number of the receiver
- A space for the signature of the sender
2. After the sender has filled out the postal order form, the sender would submit it to a teller or a postal office clerk.
3. Then, the clerk would check the contents of the postal order form. They would ask the sender to hand an amount equal to the amount indicated in the form as well as an additional amount for the postal fee (or any type of fee for such a transaction).
4. When the sender has paid the said amount, the postal clerk would then input the amount indicated on the form on their computer system and attach a claiming code to go with such amount so that the receiver can retrieve such amount using the code.
5. Lastly, the postal clerk would provide the sender a copy of the postal order form. Furthermore, the claiming code would also be written on this document.
Speaking of forms, you can also check out our collection of Purchase Order Form Samples. Simply click on the link provided.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC