Change is always inevitable. People move and relocate for a lot of different purposes. Some people may move because they want a fresh start, while some move because of job opportunities they may want to pursue. These are only some of the reasons why people move to different places.
When a person moves, there are a lot of different places that need to be notified of the change of address. The sample address request forms you will find on this page is available for download and will be useful if you plan on changing your address or if you recently moved out to a new address.
Change of Address Request Form
Address Information Request Form
Sample Civil Address Request Form
Home Address Request Form
Email Address Request Form Example
Who to Notify When You Move
Before you move out, below is the list of important places you will need to notify. You may also click on the links provided to check our Job Request Forms and Transcript Request Forms should you need it.
- Postal Service – The post office is the first place you should notify if you are in the process of moving out.
- Banks – You will also need to notify your bank about the move. You need to update your information with them to keep them updated with your current address.
- Utility Companies – Arrange for service at your new address and also schedule a cut-off on your old location to prevent any problems that may arise.
- Department of Motor Vehicles – If you move to a different state, you may have to inform the department so you may be able to get a new driver’s license depending on the state you are moving to and to update them with the new address.
- Voter Registration – If you are a registered voter, you may have to submit an address request form to your local registration office to inform them of the new address.
Address Change Request Form PDF
Address Request Form Example
Rural Road Address Request Form
Physical Address Request Form
New Build Address Request Form
Tips to Remember before You Move
Moving out can be a hassle for a lot of people. Here are a few tips you need to remember before moving out.
- Take inventory of your possessions – A list of your belongings is essential when deciding the number of boxes you need and the size of the moving truck you may need before moving out. If you do an inventory, you will be able to estimate the cost of moving out and may also come in handy, especially for insurance purposes should anything break while in transit.
- Find the right movers for the job – Find a company that fits your needs and budget. You also have to make sure the company helping you move out is insured and licensed to prevent any issues if something gets damaged.
- Order moving supplies – For cross-country moves, you may want to order durable boxes that can survive a long trip.
- Save your receipts – The cost of moving can go up quickly. It’s important to keep track of what you are spending.
Informing the right places before moving out will prevent major hassles like past-due bills, service lapses, and even identity theft. It is necessary to update the right people with your address change if you want a smooth and hassle-free relocation. You can easily download and edit the forms you need on this page. You may also check our Leave Request Forms if you find them useful, just click on the link!
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers