When going to church every Sunday, you might be wondering if there are some measurements or regulation on the preacher or in some denominations, like a pastor. Although we might not be able or simply fail to recognize it but there are indeed some sort of evaluation for pastors and preachers alike. Perhaps you might want to consider having a look at these Sample Forms that you might find helpful as well as useful in terms of the subject matter.
Sample Pastor Job Evaluation Form
Senior Pastor Evaluation Form in PDF
Pastor Performance Evaluation Form
You can also consider checking out this page’s examples of Leadership Evaluation Forms, which you may find useful, for free. Other than that, it is also important as well as it is also essential to know and get familiarized with some of the various and different types and kinds of pastor evaluation forms. You can also find some of the examples below together with their definitions.
- Worship Development and Leadership – this part is where the pastor or the preacher would lead the worship committee and its program staff. It is also the part where the development of liturgy is being harmoniously built and established as well as format suggestions.
- Administrative Leadership – this is when the pastor or the preacher would demonstrate efficiency in organizational skills, communication, teamwork, planning, and such. He also is expected to work with the staff as well as supervise, makes and implements plans, helps the congregation, and develop a vision for the church as a whole.
- Preaching – this is where solid theology and biblical principles are being applied, especially in relation to real life experiences and issues alike. Effective organizational skills, varied approaches, being well focused, driven, and being committed also applies.
- Pastoral Care – this is where he cares about the members of his congregation in all backgrounds and walks of life, especially when the members are facing a critical situation. The pastor should also help the member to seek professional help if necessary.
Pastor Self-Evaluation Form
Pastor’s Interview Evaluation Form
Pastor Search Evaluation Form
Pastor Evaluation Form in PDF
- Education and Teaching – this part is where the pastors teaches classes and leads groups and also encourages students of all ages on their spiritual growth.
- Mission Leadership and Involvement – this is when the pastor gets to personally encourage others and gets personally involved in outreach programs and mission activities. The pastor must also help others in the understanding of the church as well as what and how it means to be a Christian. He also contributes and provides recommendations on how the members can meet their maximum potential spiritually.
- Professional and Spiritual Development – this aspect or factor of the pastor’s life is on his own spiritual development and improvement. Professionally, this is how he participates in church activities as well as activities and events in general that would promote professional effectiveness and knowledge, new ideas as well as new approaches. On a spiritual note, it is his personal relationship with God that would be manifested on how he has gradually improved not only on a professional level but also on a spiritual level.
The ones mentioned above should be what you look out for in a pastor if ever you need to look for one. They should be able to possess certain qualities to be deemed a good pastor. That’s why evaluation forms are important.
Furthermore, you can also have a look at examples of Employee Evaluation Forms for free that you may find helpful.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC