Corporations and large organizations operate more effectively when they utilize appropriate methods of communicating or notifying their employees, business partners, vendors, and other relevant individuals. Businesses are formal organizations that require the usage of formal documents. One of the most widely used document is the notice form. A notice form can serve a lot of business purposes and thus it must be created in such a way that it caters to its purpose.
To know more about the standard formats of the different types of notice forms, feel free to browse our collection on this page. Our templates are available for free download. Furthermore, these are also easy to edit because these are available in PDF and Word formats.
Eviction Notice Form Examples
Tenant Eviction Notice Form
Free Eviction Notice Form
Notice Form of Eviction Date
30 Day Notice Forms
30 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy
Standard 30 Day Notice to Landlord
30 Day Notice to Quit
30 Day Notice by Landlord to Vacate
Late Rent Notice Forms
Notice for Past Due Rent
Late Rent Payment Notice Form
Printable Late Rent Notice Form
Building Notice Forms
Building Notice Application Form
Building Control Notice Form
Printable Building Notice Application Form
Job Notice Forms
Job Leaving Notice Form
Job Leaving Notice Form Format
Printable Job Separation Notice Form
Notice forms are documents that are used to notify another person, staff, organization, or entity regarding a matter that concerns both the notifier and the notified.
Notice forms have numerous variations. This variation is due to different purposes for creating a notice form.
Relevance of Notice Forms
There are several reasons why notice forms are important not only for private individuals, but most of all, for corporations and large organizations. The following are the advantages of using notice forms:
- Notice forms are official documents and since these are tangible, printed out documents, it would be easier to keep these documents in an organized filing system.
- It allows people to communicate in a formal manner.
- Since notice forms are formal documents or a formal method of notification, it is also time-saving. It is time-saving because people don’t have to add unnecessary words and they can state their concern directly and succinctly.
- It helps companies, corporations, or any organization to track down their actions and operations through their copies of these forms. Consequently, they can analyze the flow of their business or organization through this form in order to create and implement more effective methods of running things.
- Lastly, the most notable aspect of formal documents is the fact that these can be used as evidence in court should there be court litigation or procedures in the future.
Various Types of Notice Forms
Depending on the subject or information that must be delivered to another person, a notice form must have the layout or format that fits its purpose. One must always be keen in creating the appropriate type of notice form in their everyday dealings with individuals, employees, business partners, etc.
If you have no idea which notice form to make, feel free to refer to our Sample Forms on this page. Our templates are varied. Moreover, these are also flexible templates since you can edit these easily because it is in PDF and Word formats. Download our templates now!
Job Leaving Notice Form
A job leaving notice form is a form that is handed out by an employee who plans on leaving or quitting his job position at a company. When making this form, make sure you are observing the following guidelines:
- State clearly your intention to quit your job.
- Observe courtesy by providing our employer an explanation of why you want to quit your job.
- Before you write this form, make sure that you check out first the rules and regulations of your company regarding job leaving or resignation. You must be able to adhere to these rules. For example, you need to check if the reason for leaving your job is acceptable to your company standards. Additionally, you also need to know the proper resignation method provided in your company. Most companies require you to follow the two-week notice period in which your resignation would only take effect two weeks after you’ve sent your job leaving or resignation form.
Legal Notice Form Examples
Legal Form of Notice to Vacate
Legal Employee Form Notice Format
Notice to Quit Forms
Fourteen Days Notice to Quit Form
Business Notice to Quit Form
Tenant’s Notice to Quit Form Format
Employee Warning Notice Forms
Employee Warning Notice Form Sample
Employee Discipline Warning Notice
Student Employee Warning Notice
Employee Warning Notice Format
Employee Warning Notice Form in Doc
Vacate Notice Forms
Tenant Notice Form to Vacate
Landlord Notice to Vacate Form
Thirty Day Notice of Resident to Vacate
Employee Termination Notice Form
An employee termination notice form is a form that is sent by an employer or manager to an employee. This notice form serves as a method of notifying an employee that his/her employment has been terminated. This form is usually sent two weeks or days before the employment termination actually takes effect. The reason for this time interval is to give the employee enough time to look for another job in other companies. This way, fairness is being observed in the company. No matter how deserving the employee must be of his/her job termination, he/she must be given the chance to look for another job in order to sustain himself/herself and his/her family.
Employee termination is a serious matter and this cannot be done arbitrarily or without cause. In order to terminate the employment of an employee, there must be reasonable and valid grounds for doing so. The following are instances when an employee’s employment deserve to be terminated:
- when an employee has violated the terms and conditions of his/her employment contract that he/she has signed during the job offer;
- when an employee has significantly destroyed or caused the loss of company property;
- when an employee has caused chaos within the company amounting to disturbance in the company’s effectivity in their daily operations; and
- when an employee engages in illegal activities outside or within the company in such a way that it can affect his/her effectivity as a worker or can tarnish the good name of the company.
Eviction Notice Form
An eviction notice form is a type of document that is handed out by a landlord or landlady to his/her tenant in order to end a tenancy. This document is served by the landlord to his/her tenant or tenants stating the reasons for such eviction as well as the duration of time that the landlord allows the tenant to respond to such notice.
The following are the information that must be included in an eviction notice form:
- The clear statement indicating the landlord’s decision to evict the tenant from his/her tenanted property.
- The grounds for such tenancy eviction.
- If the landlord wishes, he/she can also specify the remedies that are available for the tenant to comply with in order to cure the ground or reason for such an eviction. Subsequently, a specific date or duration of time must also be provided in order for the tenant to know when he/she can still avail of the remedy. Otherwise, if he/she has failed to remedy the reason fro eviction on or before the time allotted for it, then the eviction notice form would immediately take effect.
- The specific description of what will happen should the tenant fail to comply with the eviction form. Most of the time formal eviction court proceedings are commenced should the tenant who did not comply with the available remedies fail to observe the formal eviction notice.
There are various reasons why tenants are evicted from the property that they are leasing/renting. Some of the most common reasons are the following:
- the tenant has failed to pay his/her rent in the time it is due;
- the tenant is always late in his/her rental payment for at least 3 consecutive months;
- the tenant has violated the terms and conditions of the tenancy contract;
- the tenant has significantly destroyed any part of the property that he/she is leasing;
- the tenant who has destroyed the property willfully desisted from curing or repairing such damage neither pay a sufficient amount for such damages;
- the tenant endangers the lives and safety of other people inside or near the property;
- the tenant is engaging in dangerous and illegal activities within the tenanted property;
- the tenant has failed to observe rules on noise control and continue to be a nuisance in the area that he/she is leasing or renting despite prior warning notice of such nuisance; and
- the tenant fails to observe proper waste management methods and rules despite being made aware by the landlord the necessity of complying with it.
Indeed, Eviction Notice Forms are crucial documents and it must only be handed out to tenants if any of the abovementioned grounds are present.
Disciplinary Notice Forms
Employee Disciplinary Action Form
Progressive Disciplinary Action Form
Preliminary Notice of Disciplinary Action Form
Termination Notice Form Examples
Employee Termination Notice Form
Rental Termination Notice Form
Tenancy Lease Termination Notice Form
Marriage Notice Forms
Marriage Notice Application Form
Notice of Intended Marriage Form
Marriage Notice Form in PDF
Warning Notice Forms
Employee Discipline Warning Notice Form
Tenant Warning Notice Form
Adverse Notice Forms
Adverse Action Notice Form
Preliminary Notice of Adverse Action Form
Printable Adverse Notice Form
Employee Warning Form
An employee warning form is a type of document that is served by an employer or manager to his/her employee when an employee has conducted himself/herself in such a way that is in violation to company standards, rules, regulations, and policies.
Just like all official forms, an employee warning form must only be served when there is a valid reason behind it. The following are the most common examples of valid grounds for serving an employee notice form:
- when an employee has caused chaos and unnecessary conflicts within the workplace by lying, deceiving, or inducing other employees to misconstrue another employee’s words, actions, or intentions;
- when an employee has damaged a property or equipment owned by the company;
- when an employee has taken advantage of the company facilities and resources for personal gain;
- when an employee has violated one of the important rules and regulations of the company;
- when an employee has incurred too many absences without justifiable cause and has duly consumed all his/her leaves that the company has allowed for each employee per month; and
- when an employee has failed to perform the job functions and responsibilities that are expected of him/her. Such responsibilities being made aware to him/her by the manager or employer from the moment he/she is first hired through the discussion of his/her job description; otherwise, if there was no orientation regarding the basic functions of the employee, then this ground cannot be availed of by an employer.
Employee Warning Forms must provide the employee a specific course of action that he/she can take in order to remedy the reason for such a warning.
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Rental Application Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Donation Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Donation Request Form Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Employee Uniform Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Sample Submittal Transmittal Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Liability Waiver Forms – Word, PDF
7+ Employment Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Employment Application Forms – PDF, DOC