The employees of any company are one of the very foundations that hold the business together. It is for this reason that as a manager or employer, you need to observe certain rules, and utilize standardized forms of documents, in dealing with your employees such as in cases when there is a need for you to reprimand them, warn them of misconduct, and other violations.
For your convenience, we have gathered a collection of standardized Sample Forms that can cater to our employee notification needs. These are available in PDF and Doc formats thus making it easier for you to edit these according to your needs. Scroll down below and download!
Employee Notice of Discipline Form
Employee Warning Notice Form in PDF
Sample Employee Notice of Pay Form
Notice of Employee Conduct Form
Employee Termination Notice Form
What Is an Employee Warning Notice?
This form is issued by an employer or manager to an employee when the conducts of the employee is considered unacceptable based on the company standards.
Grounds for Employee Warning Notice
There are several reason for a manager’s dissatisfaction with an employee’s conduct. The usual circumstances that necessitates the issuance of a warning notice are the following:
- when an employee has violated one of the most important and duly promulgated rules and regulations of the company;
- when an employee has failed to perform the tasks and responsibilities that are described to him/her upon hiring with the use of a comprehensive and detailed job description document;
- when an employee has damaged company property;
- when an employee has taken advantage of company facilities in such a way that prove detrimental to the company’s operation as a whole or to the financial budgets on utilities;
- when an employee has caused chaos and unnecessary conflicts within the workplace by inducing other employees to misconstrue another’s words, actions, or intentions; and
- when an employee is always absent and has consumed the maximum number of absences that the company has allowed for their employees per month.
To learn more about employee disciplinary tools or forms, click on the following links:
Employee Warning Notice Form Example
Employee Separation Notice Form
Student Employee Separation Notice Form
Employee Action Notice Form
Employee Termination Notice Form
This form notifies the employee that his/her employment has been terminated. This notice usually contains the following:
- the date and time when the termination of employment is effected,
- the reasons for such termination (usually this involves the employee’s failure to change his/her actions despite a previously issued warning notice), and
- the signature of the head/supervisor.
If you are a manager or a business-owner, you need to be careful in issuing this particular form. Ascertain first whether or not the grounds for such termination subscribes to the governing laws of the state regarding employment termination. For more of your employee management needs, here are Employee Self Evaluation Forms that you may download for free.
Giving your employees or the person notice forms is like giving them a heads-up. It is also a proof that they were notified of their shortcomings or whatever the reason a notice is given should they claim that they were treated unjustly and threaten to take legal action. Our samples here are available for downloading and you can edit them to your specifications.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC