With today’s technology, a lot of the different things we use or see need to be maintained. Maintenance involves keeping the workplace, the equipment, the structures, and even the cars we use in top condition on a daily basis, to keep it from deteriorating and to ensure that all of these run smoothly.
If you happen to have the need for a maintenance, be it a vehicle maintenance, a tenant maintenance, or a repair, the Sample Forms that we have will provide you with all the documents needed to request for a maintenance. You can easily download and edit them for your convenience.
Vehicle Maintenance Request Form
Maintenance Loan Request Form
Tenant Maintenance Request Form
Maintenance/Repair Request Form
Blank Maintenance Request Form
Why Is a Maintenance Important?
Regular maintenance is important and necessary to keep all your equipment, your house, and your car safe and dependable. It helps prevent environmental hazards that may cause accidents and may also cause injury or even a loss of life. A maintenance includes many tasks like repairing, replacing, servicing, inspecting, and testing. It is important to have a scheduled maintenance to guarantee the safety and also to prevent them from deteriorating quickly.
Types of Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance – A corrective maintenance is meant to correct the defects found on these equipment.
- Preventive Maintenance – It is a daily maintenance designed to maintain the healthy condition of equipment and also to prevent failure and deterioration of these equipment.
- Predictive Maintenance – This method of maintenance is predicted based on the inspection and diagnosis. A maintenance is predicated based on the life span of the parts used in these equipment.
- Maintenance Prevention – It indicates the design of a new equipment and its weakness. These equipment are sufficiently studied and are incorporated before purchasing a new equipment.
- Periodic Maintenance – This maintenance consists of periodically inspecting, servicing, and cleaning parts to prevent the sudden failure of these equipment.
Maintenance Work Request Form
Apartment Maintenance Request Form
Maintenance Request and Work Order Form
Maintenance Request Form Example
Vendor Maintenance Request Form
Tenant Maintenance Request Form in PDF
Maintenance work can be a hazardous task. Carrying out a maintenance at a workplace can expose you with a lot of different chemicals that are in the equipment. A risk evaluation is done before any maintenance work is done and several control measures are implemented to manage the maintenance work efficiently. A task should be assessed and adequate controls should be in place to ensure a safe maintenance. Here are some of the main problems associated with maintenance work:
- Working at height (risk of falling or falling tools and equipment)
- Confined spaces and harsh environments
- Electric hazards
- Injuries from moving parts
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Exposure to asbestos fibers
- Exposure to harmful chemicals
- Exposure to dust
- Exposure to legionella in water systems and air conditioners
- Exposure to noise
It is essential that all employees carrying out the maintenance work have enough knowledge about the work being done to prevent any accidents. Scheduled maintenance is essential in keeping your equipment, cars, and houses in their best condition. The Maintenance request forms you will find on this page will help you with the specific repair that you need for your car, home, or your equipment. Our Vacation Request Forms may also be useful to you.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC