Lectures may be used by businesses to provide more information with regards to their business operations and how the company is being run, especially in terms of the processes that the workforce needs to do on a daily basis. Also, lectures can be a program of organizations to provide an in-depth knowledge about a specific study or field of expertise.
There are many other purposes that a lecture may provide. Hence, the evaluation for such is essential as these lectures may or may not give additional learning to the people who are to attend the said event. We can provide you with sample lecture evaluation forms and other Sample Forms that you may also be interested to download.
Lecture Evaluation Form Sample
Printable Lecture Evaluation Form in PDF
Medical Lecture Evaluation Form
Lecture Evaluation Checklist Form
Blank Lecture Evaluation Form
Inclusions of a Lecture Evaluation Form
A basic lecture evaluation form includes the following details to be evaluated:
- the name of the presenter,
- the topic of the lecture being covered by a specific presented,
- the date of the lecture,
- the title of the lecture and a short description of the lecture program,
- the presentation of the information regarding the focus of the lecture,
- the content of the lecture presentations,
- the strengths of the lecture, and
- the improvements that the lecture may have should it be done again.
Other suggestions, comments, and observations may also be written by the attendees of the lecture so that they can provide the organizers of the lecture the idea on how the lecture was perceived.
Kinds of Lectures
There are many kinds of lectures that are subject for evaluation. A few of the are as follows:
- Medical lecture
- Employment lecture
- Organizational lecture
- Graduate lecture
- Faculty lecture
- University lecture
Other than our lecture evaluation form templates, you may also download our Workshop Evaluation Forms and Student Feedback Forms.
Graduate Lecture Evaluation Form
Faculty Lecture Evaluation Form
University Lecturer Evaluation Form
Lecture Self Evaluation Form Example
The Items That a Lecture Evaluation Should Answer
A lecture evaluation form should be the tool that can help in providing information regarding these matters:
- the ability of the lecture to relay all the information that are needed to be known by the attendees,
- the organization of the entire lecture and the phases in which specific topics are being talked about,
- the delivery of all the lecture topics and the clarity of presentations,
- the knowledge of the lecturer about the subject matter that he or she is talking about,
- the relevance of the lecture to the purpose on why it has been made, and
- the effectiveness of the entire lecture.
Importance of Having a Lecture Evaluation
If you are to evaluate a specific lecture, it can give the following advantages to the organizers and the other people who are subject to attend the same lecture in the future:
- it can help the organizers assess whether the lecture is helpful to the attendees or not;
- it can provide information about the strengths of the lecture, which may be presented again by the organizers to other people;
- it will show the weaknesses of the lecture, which may be subjected for improvement; and
- it creates an overall assessment of the entire lecture program so that specific lecture parts will be subjected for evaluation to know which of them may or may not be used on future lectures to be organized.
Aside from our lecture evaluation templates, you may also download our Interview Evaluation Forms.
FREE 50+ Work Study Form Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Program Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Donation Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Evaluation Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 24+ Sample Time Off Request Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Sample Leave Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 50+ Project Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample T Shirt Order Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Annuity Disclosure Form Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ School Admission Form Samples & Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Emergency Contact Forms in PDF | MS Word
8+ Sample Promissory Note Forms
FREE 9+ Sample Orientation Evaluation Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 52+ Registration Forms in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Declaration Forms in MS Word | PDF