Basketball games are often very competitive. Everyone wants to keep on winning. To win each and every game, you would want to have the best people in your team, from the players up to the coaches. These people need to work together so that they get the best possible result each time.
To get only the best, you would need to evaluate the people on the team. Basketball evaluation forms are a great way of assessing them. You can use our Sample Forms as your basis in crafting that evaluation form that accurately examines all the different aspects of your team.
Basketball Club Player Evaluation Form
Basketball Player Evaluation Form
Individual Basketball Evaluation Form
Basketball Coach Evaluation Form
Basketball Evaluation Form
Who Needs to Be Evaluated?
Basketball is a team game and so everyone on the team needs to work as a unit in order to win. There are many aspects to the game that need to be evaluated and they are outline below.
- Players – Players on the team need to be individually evaluated. They are assessed based on their basketball skills, athleticism, and so on. You can put the evaluation on Performance Evaluation Forms.
- Coaches – The coaches also need to be evaluated on their effectivity in coaching the team. Areas of concern include the coach’s organization and communication skills.
- Referee – Referees are often assessed on their professionalism, accuracy of calls, and knowledge of the rules.
Practice Statistics as Evaluation Material
Numbers don’t lie and statistics are often the best evaluation material as they provide actual production numbers in a game. They are often things one puts in Interview Evaluation Forms and can be used as a great determinant of the player’s skills. It is however equally important to take statistics at practices as it is in actual games.
- Practice stats provide a more accurate measure of a player’s productivity. Take note of the number of rebounds, free throws, and turnovers that occur in practice.
- Practice can turn into more than just practice when players know their stats are being recorded.
Basketball Referee Evaluation Form in PDF
Middle School Basketball Evaluation Form
Basketball Official Evaluation Form
Basketball Tryout Evaluation Form
Basketball Referee Evaluation Form
Player Evaluation Areas of Concern
Evaluations are done so that the team’s gameplay improves. However, before evaluating your team, it is important for them to evaluate themselves first and you can use Group Self-Evaluation Forms. Here are the areas where you need to evaluate your players.
- Player Build – The player’s height and weight often affects how they perform, so it is important to see whether they are physically fit to play a certain position.
- Athletic Ability – You would want to see how quick a player moves in court. Also see how they jump. You need to get to the little details such as if the player is a one-foot jumper or a two-foot jumper.
- Game Knowledge – Good players make their teammates better. When a player can make brilliant decisions while on a game, that means he or she has good understanding of the game.
- Basic Skills – Players on the team of course have to know how to shoot, pass, and dribble. Aside from those, take note of their defending skills as well as how they apply what the coaches say.
Evaluating people on a basketball team is needed so they see which areas need improvement. These sample basketball evaluation forms offer a great guide in properly evaluating a basketball team.
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC