The phrase “For a Cause” has been very popular these days. The idea is that groups or organizations arrange events to draw people in and make some money. But the profit isn’t just for the idea of getting a hefty amount. Its objective is to raise funds so that they can help other people who really need it.
Fund-raising is a fun and unselfish way of getting things done or spread a campaign. For instance, if a church needs help repairing its walls or ceiling, religious groups can organize bake sales, some do raffle draws to help the sick, others even do fun runs like for Cancer Awareness. But like any other big events, it also needs some major preparations and they come in with some paperwork. Below are Sample Forms for fund-raiser order forms.
Sample Fundraiser Sales Order Form
Fall Fundraiser Order Form Free
Fundraiser T-shirt Order Form in PDF
Scrip Fundraiser Order Form Example
Annual Holiday Fundraiser Order Form
If you are thinking about doing a fund-raising activity, the first thing that you have to do is to think of a concept first that you think can definitely reel a lot of people in. I have listed here some fund-raising ideas for you to start working on.
- Cupcakes or Bake Sale – Almost all people have a sweet tooth and nobody can say no to cupcakes. These are delicious little treats that sell like crazy. These are naturally sweet, that’s an understatement, and they look really cute and colorful, plus, they are not that expensive either. And everybody could try out different flavors.
- Bingo Night – It is a game with a simple premise and promises prizes to whoever wins the game. And everybody of all ages can play.
- Neighborhood Yard Sample – You know the idiom that goes, “One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure.” That’s actually true! So why don’t you call up your neighbors and gather all of the stuff you’re dying to get rid of at home, like old clothes, couch, pillows, and toys and arrange a yard sale.
- Battle of the Bands – Everyone loves music. You can always contact some of your area’s local bands and have them battle for the title of your neighborhood’s Best Band. People can sing, they can dance! What more can you ask for?
- Car Wash – Everybody can’t drive a car but all can wash. Why don’t you ask your mom, dad, your friends, or even your teachers to organize a car wash bonanza.
Fund-raising events are more fun when they are organized by a lot of people together. But you also have to think of products that you can sell or at least use for your events. Try browsing through our Sample Order Forms. We also have free Change Order Forms in case you have your orders mixed up. Fund-raising can go haywire sometimes.
Gold Fundraiser Order Form
Blank Fundraiser Order Form
School Fundraiser Order Form
Firewood Fundraiser Order Form
Bed Sheet Fundraiser Order Form
Activities are more fun to organize when a community is united and hand in hand with the preparations. But these are even more fun when they are done for a good cause. Fund-raising is a classic example that the world is really good and it’s filled with hope. People who would rather spend weeks, days, and nights for the benefit of others—that deserves an applause.
So go on. With high hopes and enthusiasm, take part in the amazing journey of helping other those who truly need it. Just remember to ask help from your friends and loved ones and organize your ideas well. You can check out our Purchase Order Forms for details. Put the fun in fund-raising now!
8+ Sample Incident Report Forms
22+ Requisition Forms in Excel
14+ Rent Roll Form Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Tenant Information Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Sample Blank Affidavit Forms – PDF
16+ Return to Work Medical Form Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Material Request Forms – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Requisition Forms – PDF, DOC, Pages
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC