Every day, people undergo different medical checkups to assess the status of their health. Medical forms contain essential information needed before any medical treatment or service is done to a patient. These forms contain a patient’s medical history to understand their current diagnosis and status, and it is also used to create a treatment plan.
There are a variation of medical forms that are used for different purposes. The use of medical forms benefit both the patient and the medical practitioner. A consent form, for example, is needed before any life-threatening treatments are given to the patient. A signed consent form protects the medical practitioner from any liability should anything happen to the patient.
Emergency Medical Forms
Child Care Emergency Consent Form
Treatment Authorization Form
Emergency Information Form
Power of Attorney Medical Forms
Enduring Power of Attorney Form
Power of Attorney Authorization Form
Power of Attorney Release Form
What Is a Subscriber on a Medical Form?
A subscriber stated on a medical form can be used in two instances. It may refer to the person or organization that pays for health insurance premiums. And, it may also refer to the person whose employment makes them eligible for health insurance benefits. Basically, a subscriber on a medical form is an individual, agency, or an employer that has contracted for services under a health plan. A health insurance helps you pay for care and it protects an individual and their family financially. Click on the link to download our Sample Medical Forms.
What Does Constitutional Mean on a Medical Form?
The meaning of constitutional stated on a medical form means it’s affecting the whole constitution of the body. It refers the the state of an individual as a whole and not just locally. A constitutional disease involves a system of organs or one organ with extensive symptoms. It is any disease associated with the inborn physical condition of an individual, and may also be caused by hereditary susceptibility. This could also mean being authorized by the constitution of a state or a society and being regulated by it. Our printable medical forms are downloadable and can be edited for your convenience.
Medical Release Forms
Generic Records Release Form
Parent Release Form
School Release Form
Medical Consent Forms
Treatment Consent Form
Child Consent Authorization Form
Medical Consent to Treat Form
Medical Directive Forms
Advance Directive Form
Care Directive Form
Importance of a Medical History Form
As a medical practitioner, it is important to know an individual’s medical history. Being aware of a their medical history helps both parties. This is to ensure that the best possible health and treatment is given to them. A person’s medical history is made up of various important information that help a medical practitioner understand an individual’s current and past health to provide treatment and support to maintain the best possible health. A complete medical history should contain information on the person’s:
- Diagnosis should contain a detailed information on a person’s history of diagnosis, if he/she is diagnosed with mental retardation, depression, diabetes, hypertension, or any other medical or mental health conditions previously diagnosed.
- Known allergies include a complete list of allergies a person has, like allergies to certain foods, medications, dust, etc.
- Current medications should also include a list of medications a person is taking, names and doses should be specified.
- Past and present illnesses regarding any serious or chronic medical conditions an individual has experienced should also be provided on a person’s medical history.
- Medication history are a list of medications that a person used to take as well as information on when they were started and stopped should also be given.
- Current doctors’ names and phone numbers of current health-care providers and health-care professionals.
- Emergency contact information means the updated numbers with the names of family members to call in case of an emergency.
- Family medical history is an information on the medical history of a person’s family members and the conditions that have been diagnosed such as cancer, heart disease, and mental illness.
- Insurance information are health insurance information such as the member’s identification number and contact information.
- Immunization records are immunizations that an individual has received along with the date they were given
Our medical forms in PDF and BSA medical forms may also be useful to you.
Blank Medical Forms
Blank DOT Examination Form
Blank School Entrance Form
Blank Emergency and Contact Form
Medical History Forms
Family History Form
History Questionnaire Form
History Update Form
History and Physical Form
Medical Claim Forms
Claim Reimbursement Form
Expenses Claim Form
Insurance Claim Form
Medical Lien Forms
Release of Lien Form
Provider’s Lien Form
Lien Contract Form
How to Fill a Medical Form
Every time you have yourself checked, medical forms are given for you to fill out. Below is a list of information required to write a medical form. If you are going back to work after a sick leave, our Return to Work Medical Form will help you with that.
- Your date of birth should be written on a medical form, specifically the month, day of the month, and the year you were born.
- Your health insurance card number provided by your health insurance company should also be present when writing a medical form.
- A working emergency number from a family member is also important in case of an emergency.
- Medicines being taken and current or past health problems should also be addressed.
Why Is a Medical Consent Form Important?
A medical consent form is very important to protect both the patient and the medical practitioner. Consent to medical care is one of the most complicated ethical issues a medical practitioner may face. The absence of a patient’s consent before treatment is illegal for doctors and may result in various consequences. A medical practitioner should consider taking consent from the patient as a process before doing any treatment, especially in life-threatening cases. A written consent should always be signed by a patient. All the detailed information should be provided before a patient signs a consent. Also, for School Medical Form needs, just click on the link.
Medical Alert Forms
School Alert Form
Alert Application Form
Alert Form in PDF
Medical Billing Forms
Insurance Billing Consent Form
Billing Release Form
Insurance Claim Form
Medical Fax Forms
Universal Fax Form
Liberty Fax Form
Medical Intake Forms
Intake Form in PDF
Pediatric Intake Form
Patient Intake Form
Client Intake Form
Medical Permission Forms
Student Permission Form
Records Access Permission Form
Information and Permission to Treat Form
Medical Treatment Forms
Treatment Authorization Form
Treatment Declination Form
Treatment Refusal Form
Guidelines for the Completion of Medical Forms
It is essential to record all the needed information to assist and treat the patient. Here are the guidelines needed to complete a useful medical form.
- Each page should contain the patient’s name and the patient’s ID number.
- Personal information such as the name, address, employer, phone number, and the patient’s marital status.
- The author’s identification, specifically the signature, should be present in the medical form.
- A patient’s significant illnesses and medical condition, be it a past or a present one, should also be stated.
- A medical form should most importantly be legible to anyone other than the writer.
- A patient’s medical allergies should be stated to prevent any allergic effects should a specific type of medicine is given.
Medical forms are an important document, especially when it concerns your health. Here you will find a lot of various types of medical forms depending on the type you need. The different forms you will find on this page are free to download and edit for you convenience. You may also check our Boy Scout medical forms should you have the need for it.
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
9+ Sample Vendor Request Forms – Word, PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates