Have you encountered circumstances when somebody has unintentionally damaged your property and that you are in need of financial assistance for reparation? How about finding ways to claim your medical insurance? Or perhaps you are an employee who has doled out cash from your own pocket for the purpose of carrying out a task assigned by your company? Whatever the root of your financial claim, you are asked to either fill out an existing claim form or provide for one.
If you are in need of a proper claim form, then you are just in luck. On this page, we are providing you with a variety of claim forms. You can use and download these templates easily.
Quit Claim Forms
Quit Deed Claim Form
Blank Quit Claim Form
Expense Claim Forms
Witness Expense Claim Form
Expense Tax Claim Form
Travel Allowance Claim Form
Mileage Claim Forms
Bursary Mileage Claim Form
Private Vehicle Mileage
Mileage Allowance Claim
Claim Release Forms
Auto Accident Claim Release Form
Insurance Claim Final Release Form
Damage Claim Release Form
Claim of Lien Forms
Notice of Claim of Lien Form
Claim of Builder Lien Form
Claim of Mechanic Lien Form
What Is a Claim Form?
A claim form is a document that asks for information regarding the person claiming for a right, insurance, or reimbursement. You may have a use for a claim for only when you have the legal right to ask for a claim. A claim is legally valid when the person making it has an actual right to the object, money, or reimbursement which he/she is claiming. Otherwise, a claim would be baseless and wouldn’t prosper even in court.
Basically, government institutions, corporations, and even private individuals would find it easier to detect whether or not a person has a legal claim over something by making the claimant fill out a proper claim form. To know more about claim forms, feel free to download the diverse claim form templates on our website.
When Can One Use a Claim Form?
The following are situations which properly calls for the usage of a claim form:
- It is used when an individual wants to claim damages which is equal to the level of damage which his/her property has suffered from another individual’s negligence;
- It is used when an individual has suffered personal injuries or damage due to another individual’s negligent actions;
- It is used by an employee or a subordinate who has used up his/her own money in the performance of his/her job functions;
- It is used by persons with disability when they are rightfully deserving of financial assistance due to their disabilities.
- It is used by an individual or a company whose properties are damaged due to the negligence of another individual or organization;
- It is used by employees who have been injured during the performance of their job functions and would then need financial assistance for their medical needs;
What Must You Consider Before Making Claims?
You cannot simply walk in an establishment and state your claims. There is always a proper way of dealing with claims. The following are some guidelines to follow when you are making claims:
A claim is vacuous if it is not based on a legally actionable right over a thing, a reimbursement, or an insurance. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you deal with the legalities first. You need to ensure that you have an actual right to claim something. In order to assess whether such right exists, the best way is to consult a lawyer if your concern involves damage claims and insurance. However, if you are making a travel allowance claim from your company, then it would suffice that you check the laws of the state regarding employee claims. Also, don’t forget to peruse your company’s rules and guidelines regarding reimbursements and other financial claims.
What Are the Basic Kinds of Claims?
There are two basic kinds of claims. Those are the following:
- A claim due to negligence – In legal parlance, this claim is based on a tort. A tort is another person’s negligent actions that has led to civil legal liability. The situations circumscribed within this kind of claim are those circumstances when a person has injured another person or damaged a property due to a negligent action. The commonly occurring example of this are car accidents.
- A claim rising from a contractual right – Contracts are legally binding agreements between two or more parties. Examples of contracts are the following:
- Employment Contract
- Business Partnership Contract
- Medical Insurance Contract
- Disability Allowance Contract
- Courier Contracts/ Freight Contracts
- Business Contracts
Download our claim form examples now!
Disability Claim Forms
Disability Insurance Claim Form
Disability Living Allowance Claim Form
Continued Disability Claim Form
Dental Claim Forms
Dental Insurance Claim Form
Standard Dental Claim Form
Dental Choice Claim Form
Damage Claim Forms
Property Damage Claim Form
Damage to Vehicle Claim Form
Employee Claim Forms
Employee Expenses Claim Form
Employee Injury Claim Form
Employee Trust Fund Claim Form
Freight Claim Forms
Freight Damage Claim Form
Freight Subsidy Claim Form
Hospital Claim Forms
Hospital Travel Claim Form
Hospital Fund Claim Form
Hospital Plan Insurance Claim Form
What Is a Damage to Vehicle Claim Form?
When you turn on the news, we frequently witness news of vehicles hitting another vehicle in an accident. Sometimes, our scope of concern circles around the welfare of the passengers and drivers and we tend to disregard the state the vehicles are in after the commotion. If you are wondering what happens after an accident, the basic concern of the persons involved is the reparation of their damaged vehicles. In order to do this, the following guidelines must be observed:
- Determining the cause of accident – You need to consult legal experts as to the proper method of determining which party is responsible for the accident. Oftentimes, police officers are tasked to conduct the necessary investigation on a vehicular accident. This is an essential step before any legal claims can be made on either side.
- Consult a lawyer or a legal expert – After you have ensured that you are on the right and that you are deserving of compensation for the damages suffered by your vehicle from the accident’s impact, it is time for you to make an appropriate claim. Refer to a lawyer’s expertise regarding the specific manner that your state laws would allow you to make legal claims regarding the vehicular damage. During this stage, you would know where you can file a claim document.
- Fill out a damage to vehicle claim form – This form usually asks for numerous information that are related to the determination of the amount of money that you are entitled to. Examples of information that you may be asked in this claim form are the following:
- Social security number
- Complete address
- The date of the vehicular accident
- A document from the police investigation ascertaining the veracity of your right to a claim
- The description of the damage incurred on your vehicle
- The estimated amount for the reparation of such damages
- Wait for the response of the proper individuals or government body concerned in addressing your claims – While it is always easier to file your claim directly to the person or organization that has damaged your vehicle, there are times when laws require you to make your claim formally through a legal proceeding. In which case, you need to wait for the response of the judicial body for your next legal step.
Speaking of claim forms, we also have proof of claim forms that are available for free download.
Health Claim Forms
Defence Health Claim Form
Teacher Health Claim Form
Health Care Claim Form
Insurance Claim Forms
National Insurance Claim Form
Oriental Insurance Claim Form
Medical Claim Forms
Medical Expenses Claim Form
Medical Reimbursement Claim Form
Medical Benefits Claim Form
Payment Claim Forms
Payment of Wages Claim Form
Payment Bond Claim Form
Payment Protection Claim Form
Staff Claim Forms
Staff Overtime Claim Form
Staff Disbursement Claim Form
Staff Expenses Claim Form
Small Claim Forms
Small Estate Claim Form
Small Claim Affidavit Form
Small Claim Appeal Form
Travel Claim Forms
Travel Guard Claim Form
Travel Allowance Claim Form
Travel Claim Services Form
What Is a Freight Damage Claim Form?
This form is filled out when an individual, organization, or company has the legal right to a freight damage claim. A freight damage claim can only materialize if there is already an existing courier contract before the damage has been incurred. A courier contract is basically an agreement between two parties in which one party is obligated to safely transfer the property of another to another location for a fee. Usually, a courier contract involves third parties such as a shipping company that would serve as the intermediary between the point when the courier company transfers the property to be delivered by another branch of their company that is situated nearer to the place where the company has specifically agreed to deliver it to.
During the act of transferring property, there are innumerable occurrences that may cause it to be damaged or lost. That is why, for the sake of fairness on the side of the property owner, he/she may have the right to demand compensation equivalent to the damage or loss that he/she has suffered. In order to do this, he/she must fill out a freight damage claim form.
What Is a Disability Living Allowance Claim Form?
As its name suggests, this claim form is filled out by persons with disabilities who want to apply for a living allowance. A living allowance is a form of financial assistance that is offered by any of the following:
- A wealthy or altruistic individual
- A charitable institution or organization
- An organization or agency that is tasked to alleviate the living conditions of persons with disability/disabilities
A disability living allowance is composed of a sufficient amount of money that can cover the basic subsistence needs of each person with disability. In order for you to know how much financial assistance you should grant per disabled person, you need to assess the following aspects:
- The kind of disability they have
- The magnitude or level of their disabilities
- Their financial condition (e.g., whether or not they have parents or guardians who can supply them with the necessary support they need in order to subsist)
- Their basic daily endeavors, which in turn can influence their daily expenses such as their travel expenses, educational expenses, etc.
For medical insurance-related claims, you may find our collection of medicare claim forms useful.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers