A claim form is a document that can be used by different individuals, organizations, institutions, and entities for various processes involved in claiming specific items, products, documents, and money. There are a variety of claim form uses you may find here.
A claim form is indeed an essential tool in government agencies and organizations, which are primarily involved in disbursing specific amounts to individuals and organizations. If you are involved in the abovementioned type of organization, then having a stock of claim forms in your repertoire can definitely make your claim processing easier and a lot more efficient. If writing a claim form is what you prefer, we are providing you with a variety of claim form templates that are easy to edit and use.
Expense Claim Forms
Members Claim Form – Travel & Subsistence
International Expense Claim
Travel Expense and Subsistence Allowance
Candidate Expense Claim Form
What Are the Advantages of Using a Claim Form?
- Less time spent on writing sentences. Claim forms contain specific fields and areas that ask for specific information. It helps you avoid the hassle of asking individuals to submit claim letters since they only need to input the information that they are asked for.
- Easy to duplicate. Claim forms are standardized. It is constructed in such a way that it addresses all the necessary information needed to process a claim. That is why, a claim form is generally reusable in all claim processes. You only need to print one copy of your claim form then duplicate it by photocopying it or printing a lot of copies.
- Easy to track and use for future references. It is standard procedure that when making a claim form, there needs to be a specific and unique serial or identifying number stamped on each claim form. This makes it easier to specify which claim form is needed for a particular purpose. For example, if there are any legal disputes in the future regarding the information stated in a claim form, then it will be easier to verify the source of such disputes since claim forms have unique identifiers.
Medical Claim Forms
Medical Expenses Form
Application for Medical Claim
Member Submitted Claim Form
Insurance Claim Forms
Motor Vehicle Insurance Form
Property Insurance Form
Quit Claim Forms
Quit Claim Form
Quit Claim Deed
The Essential Parts of a Claim Form
- The Functional Heading: This part is essential as this contains the label of the claim form. In deciding how to label your claim form, you must first understand the nature of the claim that your claim form aims to cater to. To make it easier for you, examples of claim form labels are the following:
- Medical Insurance Claim Form
- Employee Reimbursement Claim Form
- Travel Expenses Claim Form
- Scholarship Grant Claim Form
- The Basic Information of the Individuals or Organizations Processing the Claim: This is the part that is directly below the label. This is where you place the name of your company, agency, or institution. Then, you may also include your logo, address, and contact information.
- The Field for the Claimant’s Information: This part is a space or field that asks for the information of the claimant. It makes it easier for the person processing the claim to identify the claimant with the help of the personal information being inputted in the claim form.
- The Fields to Determine the Right to a Claim: There are different fields that can be included in this part since it all depends on the requirements needed for a claim to be granted. For example, if the purpose of the claim for is for the processing of a company’s employee’s travel expenses claim, then the fields required would have to be the following:
- The reason for the travel (of course, it has to be a valid reason in such a way that the travel was strictly for the purpose of realizing the company’s goals)
- The specific date of the trip
- The specific activities in the trip
- The specific costs per item purchased or availed during the trip
- The signature and assurance of the immediate head involved regarding the veracity of the ground for the reimbursement claim
- The Terms and Conditions: This is not an essential part however, this section helps make the person inputting his/her information more accountable for the veracity of the information being inputted.
- The Signature Section: This section is essential. The claimant must be made to affix his/her signature at the bottom part of the claim form.
Speaking of claim forms, you can also utilize our proof of claim forms, which are an integral part of the claiming process. This proof of claim form is the form that you ask the claimant to sign after he/she has received the item that he/she has sought to claim.
You might also be interested in our collection of Aflac claim forms. Simply click on the link provided.
Mileage Claim Forms
Mileage Reimbursement Form
Business Mileage Form
Expenses and Mileage Claim
Claim of Lien Forms
Claim for Lien Information
Construction Lien Form
Mechanics Lien Form
Dental Claim Forms
Group Dental Claim Form
Dental Expense Claim
Accidental Dental Claim
The following are the most commonly used claim forms:
Expenses Claim Form
This is usually prepared by managers of companies or the directors of government agencies and nonprofit organizations. The members of these entities can sometimes use money from their own pockets in the event that they are performing their tasks. It is in such cases that they may be able to claim reimbursement from their organizations through the filling out of an expense claim form.
Insurance Claim Form
There are several types of insurances and insurance companies that are keen on making sure that they are careful in approving insurance claims made by individuals to their offices. Examples of widely availed insurances are the following:
- Medical insurance
- Property insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Gadget insurance
Damage Claim Forms
Personal Property Damage Claim
Form for Presentation of Loss and Damage Claims
Employee Claim Forms
Employer’s Liability Form
Employee Travel Disability Form
Travel Claim Forms
Travel Reimbursement Request Form
Student Travel Claim
Travel and Subsistence Claim
Pension Claim Form
A pension service claim form is being filled out by individuals who have not received the amount that their pension plan bestowed upon them.
Travel Expenses Claim Form
This is a subtype of the expenses claim form. It is worthy of mentioning since travel expenses are basically the most common types of expenses in which most members of a company or an organization may be inclined to be placed in a situation in which they have to use their own money during a business travel.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers