Everyone of us has experienced making purchases. For instance, we go to the grocery store to buy our necessities, like food and toiletries. There are also times when we go to a boutiques or a shop where we buy garments. Aside from the food and clothes, we also pay for our gas money or transportation and sometimes, the occasional day eating out with friends in some fancy restaurant.
We pay for almost everything that we do. We can pay either through cash, ATM cards, and cheques. If you have been wanting to pay your purchases in cheque, below are Sample Forms you should really check out.
Sample Bank Cheque Request Form
Cheque Book Request Form in PDF
Corporate Cheque Request Form
Service Cheque Request Form
A cheque is a document that a person who has a bank account owns. Basically, every time you make a transaction, the bank pays the amount you indicated to the person you issued the cheque to, the bank gets the money from your account. If you wish to have a coupon of blank cheques, you may request a chequebook.
A cheque has the following details:
- Name – your name is already written in the cheque, that is, every time you make a transaction, the bank can easily track whose account the payment is from.
- Address – this is usually printed under your name, this address is yours.
- Date – this is the date when you plan to spend or give your payment.
- Pay to the Order of – this is the name of the person, organization, or company you wish to give your payment to.
- The Cheque Number – this number serves as a tracker that corresponds to the cheque you made a transaction with.
- The Amount of the Cheque – or the amount of your payment. This is written both in words and in numerical form.
- Account Number – this is your number from the bank. This number will tell them from which account the cheque was issued from.
- Signature Line – this concretizes that you had and made the transaction in the first place. This is actually the last thing you supply when you make a payment.
- The Purpose – this is where you write what the payment is for. This is so you can easily trace things and services that you have paid for.
- The Bank Name and Logo – and do not forget that the bank, after all, is the one who grants a chequebook to you.
We also have Transcript Request Forms if you need them too.
Association Cheque Request Form
Club Cheque Request Form
Manual Cheque Request Form
Cheque Payment Request Form
A cheque request form is a document processed by an individual who requests for a check to be issued or written. You can check out our free samples so that you can get an idea what these forms are like.
Things You Need to Remember When Filing for a Cheque Request Form
- Do not forget the name or organization the cheque is going to be issued to.
- When issuing a request, there might be instances when the bank asks you to provide attachments, like invoice and receipts; make sure you have them.
- Provide the amount.
- Write the purpose of your payment.
In case you need more request forms, you can browse through our website and download. We have Budget Request Forms if you are interested.
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 23+ Sample Acknowledgement of Service Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 17+ Intake Form Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Enrollment Forms in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Faculty Self Assessment Samples in PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employment Application Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Delivery Note Form Samples [ Bike, Commercial, Tax ]
FREE 10+ School Accident Report Form Samples [ Student, Bus, Primary ]
FREE 10+ Annual Evaluation Form Samples [ Employee, Manager, Performance ]
FREE 10+ Stop Direct Deposit Form Samples [ Cancel, Unemployment, Authorization ]
FREE 5+ Request to Transfer Employee Samples [ Internal, Position, Classified ]
FREE 10+ Time-Off Request Form Samples [ Paid, Work, Vacation ]
FREE 10+ Personnel Requisition Form Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Sample Application Form Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 73+ Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs