To record their students’ attendance, employees’ check-in time, and participants’ arrival time during an event, institutions and companies take advantage of using attendance forms or attendance sheets. With these documents, organizations or establishments can efficiently and effectively simplify the process of gathering and recording the attendance of attendees on any occasion or setting. Other documents that organizations can use for a more effective schedule and time management are work schedule templates, study schedule templates, schedule planners, daily hour schedules, meeting schedule templates, and more.
50+ Attendance Form Samples
1. Daily Attendance Form Template
2. Confirmation of Attendance Form Template
3. Service Learning Attendance Form Template
4. Certificate of Attendance Form Template
5. Basic Attendance Form Template
6. Conference Attendance Form Template
7. Mutual Support Group Meeting Attendance Form Template
8. Middle School Attendance Form Template
9. Site Visit Attendance Form Template
10. Conference Attendance Request Form Template
11. Examination Attendance Form Template
12. Daily Attendance Record Form Template
13. Monthly Attendance Form Template
14. Teacher Intern Attendance Form Template
15. Optional Attendance Form Template
16. Diversity Event Attendance Form Template
17. Program Attendance Form Template
18. Verification of Attendance Form Template
19. Attendance Form Example
20. Advocates Attendance Form Template
21. Mode of Attendance Form Template
22. Pre-Attendance Form Template
23. Online Event Group Attendance Form Template
24. Disability Attendance Accommodations Request Form Template
25. Proof of Attendance Form Template
26. Statement of Class Attendance Form Template
27. Seminar Attendance Form for PhD Students Template
28. Standard Attendance Form Template
29. Substitute Attendance Form Template
30. Meeting Attendance Form Template
31. Seminar Attendance Verification Form Template
32. Intern Attendance Form Template
33. Virtual Hearing Attendance Undertaking Form Template
34. Attendance Form For Alcoholic Template
35. Formal Attendance Form Template
36. School Attendance and Progress Form Template
37. Course Attendance Form Template
38. Graduate Student Employee Attendance Form Template
39. Attendance Excuse Form Template
40. Independent School Attendance Form Template
41. Attendance Flex Accommodation Form Template
42. Printable Attendance Form Template
43. Visitor Attendance Form Template
44. Attendance Change Form Template
45. Virtual School Attendance Form Template
46. Theme Housing Program Attendance Form Template
47. On-Site Attendance Form Template
48. Workshop Attendance Form Template
49. Faculty Attendance Form Template
50. Training Attendance Form Template
51. Student Attendance Assessment Form Template
What is an Attendance Form?
An attendance form or sheet is a document or tool used to gather information and record the attendance of students, teachers, employees, and more. In the academic setting, attendance forms are used by teachers to record the attendance of their students to determine how many classes they had attended while in companies, these documents are used to calculate the salaries of every employee.
How to Create an Attendance Form
Attendance forms or sheets are not only used to keep a record of both students’ and teachers’ attendance but are also used by companies to determine salaries based on payroll head’s data such as the employee’s presence, absents, tardiness, holidays, and other types of leaves. An organization’s attendance management can be achieved by documenting the employees’ working hours on paper, by utilizing spreadsheets, time cards, or an online attendance system or software.
Step 1: Add Sheets, Label, and Format
Add as many sheets as the number of months you will be using it for, create a column labeled “Names” where you can provide the names of the students or employees, and include dates to the sheet.
Step 2: Fix Input in Every Sheet
To input correct details on the attendance sheet, use labels as P for present and A for absent. Then, save the changes to keep your document or sheet updated.
Step 3: Lock Unused Cells and Evaluate the Students’ Attended Days
To lock cells that are not yet in use, click the cell formatting option, select range, choose the protection option, and click the locked option. Use the appropriate Excel formula to automatically mark a student or employee present.
Step 4: Save and Secure the Sheet or Form
You can secure the attendance form or sheet by choosing all the permission options you want to allow. You can make further changes to the information when providing new details whenever you want and modify it when you are calculating employees’ salaries or leaves.
What are the common uses of attendance forms?
Attendance forms are used to ensure the attendance of individuals who are expected to participate in a particular event, track the attendance of every employee for payroll purposes, keep a record of who was present on a certain date, and keep a record of an individual’s daily attendance, unexcused absences, and more.
What are the benefits of using attendance sheets?
With attendance sheets, organizations can maintain the records of their employees or students, calculate employees’ salaries, analyze the academic performance of every student, implement effective small business management, reduce time spent on manual tasks, and enable enhanced productivity of every employee.
Why do companies track the attendance of their employees?
Companies keep track of their employees’ attendance to identify attendance-related concerns, lessen absenteeism, improve productivity, have easier schedule management plan, ensure on-time payment of compensation, and more.
Attendance forms are utilized by almost all business organizations as part of their strategic planning to keep track of their people’s daily attendance. In a business setting, an attendance sheet or form is used to keep track of the employees’ attendance and use this information to calculate their salaries. While in a school setting, these forms are used to monitor the attendance of both students and teachers as well as other staff who are working in a certain educational institution.
FREE 4+ Employee Performance Appraisal Form Templates in PDF
FREE 20+ School Attendance Form Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Consultation Form Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Coaching Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Student Registration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Education Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Employee Details Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 33+ Campus Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Administration Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Case Report Form Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Waiver Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample Startup Form Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 28+ Patient Intake Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 18+ Medication Form Samples in MS Word | PDF