What is an agreement? An agreement is an arrangement that is approved or accepted by two or more parties about a specific something. They are usually legally binding and are enforceable by law. They could be about work, business, settlements, and many more. Agreements can be done verbally or through a written document. They also don’t have to be legally binding at all time.
In this article are 39+ agreement forms that you can use for your any of your agreement needs. These sample forms come in PDF format so that you can easily download them. Why go through the hassle of making one when you can download them online? Download now!
Rental Agreement Forms in PDF
Room Rental Agreement
House Lease Agreement
Short Term Rental Agreement
Non-Disclosure Agreement Forms
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
Short Form for Non-Disclosure
Sample Non-Disclosure Agreement
Loan Agreement Forms
Personal Loan Agreement
Vehicle Loan Agreement
Partnership Agreement Form
Lease Agreement Forms in PDF
Residential Tenancy Agreement
Extension of Lease Agreement
Types of Agreement
There are many types of agreements and each one of them are discussed below:
- A Non-Disclosure Agreement or NDA is a type of agreement where the two parties agree to keep the knowledge of something confidential. This something could be data, materials, or processes. The non-disclosure agreement is a legally binding agreement. It is also know as a confidential disclosure agreement or CDA and proprietary information agreement or PIA.
- Contracts are legally binding agreement between two or more parties. Contracts could be written or verbal agreements, just like with land sales contracts.
- Material Transfer Agreement is a type of document used to get hold of research materials that are biological in nature and sometimes data that is developed by nonprofit organizations. They are often materials and are only available from a single source.
- Sponsored Research Agreement is an agreement where the sponsor of the project expects to get the rights to the intellectual property gained from the result of the research. This is the most common type of agreement. It governs research projects that are sponsored by private partners and partners in the industry.
- Memorandum of Understanding is not a legally binding understanding, so it cannot be used for legal claims. It is a contract that is agreed upon by two parties for the purpose of creating research or an educational partnership. The memorandum of understanding is also referred to as gentleman’s agreement.
- Task Order Agreement or TOA is an agreement that is legally binding. It is used to authorize or allow work to be done and is responsible for the appropriation of funds to be used as a supplement to a contract.
- Collaborative Research Agreement or CTA is a contract between one or more organizations that are collaborating or cooperating in a contract.
- While a Sponsored Research Agreement is funded by a single sponsor, a consortium agreement is a contract that allows a research project to have multiple sponsors. A project that has multiple sponsors doesn’t always mean that it is in a consortium agreement. In this type of agreement, the benefits, rights, obligations, and liabilities are shared among all the members.
- Teaming Agreement is an unfunded agreement where one or more organizations join together to propose a new research project to a sponsor. This agreement is a legally binding agreement.
- Clinical Trial Agreement is a contract that controls clinical testing of humans a research subject. Before any experiments or new medication is give to a patient, consent is first acquired. This consent will mean that the individual agrees to the procedures. The agreement should include everything that they want done, as well as the risk factors. No new procedures should be done without the individual’s consent.
- When two parties agree to a set of standards that are to be used for various transaction, they enter into a master agreement. A master agreement is a comprehensive document and it is the one that regulates or governs the research activity of the sponsor.
Business Agreement Forms in PDF
Management Agreement Contract
Business Associate Agreement
Employee Agreement Forms
Employee Agreement Sample
Employee Health Policy Agreement
Employment Agreement Forms
Executive Employment Agreement
Temporary Employment Agreement
Contract of Employment
Confidentiality Agreement Forms
Mutual Confidentiality Agreement
Student-Employee Confidentiality Agreement
Sublease Agreement Forms
Commercial Sublease Agreement
Generic Sublease Agreement
Apartment Sublease Agreement
Advantages and Disadvantages of Agreements
There are many reasons why people use agreements, whether it be legal or not. We verbal-agree to a lot of things all the time that it has become part of our daily lives. Businessmen and employers always encounter legal and written agreements almost every day. With that, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages that is brought about by agreements.
- Having an agreement created and handed to the employees or members of an organization reduces the risks of certain liabilities.
- It can help an organization, person, or institution avoid any legal claims or problems that may arise.
- Although agreements can reduce certain legal risks, it can also cost a lot of time and money. Most legal agreements need the help and reasoning of lawyers or specialists, and it also takes time.
- An agreement provides a clear and specific information about the transaction to be done or to be discussed. It is professionally written for formalities sake.
- Of course, having all of the employees in a company sign a contract to reduce the risks of a company may not always seem to be a good idea. It can often make the employees fear for their own, and therefore practice passing responsibility to other people. This creates an unhealthy working environment.
- Employment agreements clarifies an individual’s or an employee’s role, duties, and responsibilities. It also specifies their job title, the person whom they should report, where they should report, and what time should they be at work and the time they leave. You can check employment agreement samples.
- It can help in the reduction of money-related disputes.
- An agreement can also help build trust and communication between the employer and an employee.
- There are certain limitations that hinders an employee and employer to make negotiations because of the agreement that they have signed.
- It limits the employee’s flexibility when it comes to work.
- Contract agreements that are set to a specific period of time makes it hard for an employee to change jobs. Most of this type of contracts have bonds.
- An agreement that is legally binding calls for the employee and employer to share benefits and obligations of the certain agreement. They should also have trust in each other. Any failure to do so means a breach in the agreement with the appropriate penalties.
- It keeps a person or individual informed about the agreement.
Purchase Agreement Forms in PDF
Real Estate Purchase Contract
Business Purchase and Sale Contract
Vehicle Purchase Agreement
Sale Agreement Forms
Agreement for the Sale of a Motor Vehicle
Land Sale Agreement
Residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
Consignment Agreement Forms
Sample Consignment Form
Vehicle Consignment and Sales Agreement
Standard Consignment Sales Agreement
Contract Agreement Forms
Independent Contractor Agreement
Vendor Agreement Forms in PDF
Event Vendor Contract
Standard Vendor Agreement
What Is a Gentlemen’s Agreement?
A gentlemen’s agreement is mostly a verbal agreement that is agreed upon between two parties. This agreement can also be a written and unspoken agreement. A gentleman’s agreement is not legally binding and is informal. It largely relies on both parties’ honor to fulfill what was agreed upon. Thus, the need for strict law enforcement or compliance is not really used.
There is also an agreement between Japan and the United States of America that was called the Gentlemen’s Agreement of 1907. This informal agreement between the two countries include details that the United States of America would not provide immigration restrictions to the Japanese, and Japan would not allow more emigration to the United States.
What Is a Rental Agreement Form?
A rental agreement form is filled out by tenants or occupants of a building or establishment. These occupants pay the owner for the rented place or building. The details about the payment and the price of the rented property depends upon what has been agreed by both parties, and that which is stipulated in the the agreement form. This agreement form should include specific information, like the name of the place, both names of owner and tenant, the exact address of the property or building being rented, contact information, length of contract, terms for payment, payment amount, payment frequency, mode of payment, and other important terms and conditions.
What Is a Nondisclosure Agreement Form?
A nondisclosure agreement is a legal agreement, that is why it should be taken into consideration before one signs a nondisclosure agreement form. A nondisclosure agreement is also know as a confidential disclosure agreement wherein two or more parties agree to keep a specific information about a research or data to be confidential. These information or data could be highly classified information that can only be provided or disclosed with permission from the participating parties. We often hear about classified information on TV. These types of information are kept secret to prevent chaos and avoid scaring a lot of people. But like in the movies, it always ends up hurting a lot of people instead of saving them.
What Is a Loan Agreement Form?
Before you get to have your loan and go shopping, you need to apply for a loan first. To get started, fill out a personal loan agreement form and a loan agreement form. This form is produced and created by the lender or the lending institution and is presented to the borrower. The terms and conditions about the loan are clearly stated in this document. This helps ensure that the lender can still get payment for the borrowed money even if the borrower is not always there. This also makes the agreement legal, thus, if the borrower avoids making payments, they will be held liable for the circumstances. It is also punishable by law. Some of the things that are included in a loan agreement form are the amount to be borrowed, the interest rate, and the span of time the loan will be paid.
FREE 5+ Award Nomination Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Mentor Application Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Tutoring Permission Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Tutorial Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Tutor Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Tutor Report Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Tutor Registration Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Observation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Tutor Information Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Tutor Evaluation Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ Tutor Agreement Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Software Request Forms in MS Word | PDF
FREE 4+ Tutor Consent Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Change Order Forms in MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers