The hospitality industry has now become more booming than ever. With this progress comes the demand for individuals who can fill in various hospitality-related jobs, from housekeeping to event management. It is an industry that will not be dying down any time soon, thus if you have plans of working in hospitality, putting together an impressive resume should be among your priorities.
While having good credentials is sufficient, knowing how to present them in a manner that will wow any hiring or human resource manager will ultimately put you at an advantage. You can use the Sample Resumes seen on this page as a guide for when you make your resume.
Sample Executive Housekeeper Resume
Housekeeper Job Description for Resume
Private Housekeeper Resume
Housekeeper Resume Objective Sample
Hospital Housekeeper Resume
In writing a housekeeping resume, it is important that you underscore information that will allow any recruitment manager to believe that you are valuable and are a perfect fit for the position. It is rarely emphasized, but format matters when it comes to making a resume, particularly one that is targeted.
While looking through these Sample Housekeeping Resumes may help you tremendously, there are also steps you can take so as to be certain that you come up with a knockout resume.
- Establish your qualification through your professional summary. A professional summary is a part in a resume that provides an overview of your skills and what you can possibly contribute to a workplace. A good example of a professional summary in the context of housekeeping would be, “Hospitality professional with significant experience in hotel housekeeping; dependable and a fast learner.”
- Highlight your training and certification. In the hospitality industry, where and how you were trained and certified can matter. It is vital that you place this section on the top of the first page of your resume. By doing so, the recruitment manager will know right away if you can meet most standards that have been set in the hospitality industry.
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume
Residential Housekeeper Resume
Nanny Housekeeper Resume Example
Head Housekeeper Resume Format
- Cite only relevant work experience. Since you are putting together a resume specifically for a hotel housekeeping position, you should only state the previous work experience you have had that is related to the job you are applying for. However, if you have worked as a waitress, event coordination assistant, or any hospitality-related position before, you can also include such information.
- Make your resume stand out by being particular with the format and design. Many job applicants, whatever the field of expertise may be, tend to overlook the format and design of their resume. For such a document to stand out and to make an impression on the recruitment manager who reads it, one must opt for a format that is comprehensive and a design that is distinct. However, it is important that your resume still looks simple and professional. You can just add a nice touch to it that would reflect your personality.
- Aim for brevity. Recruitment and human resource managers do not have all the time in the world to go over two- to three-page resumes. Hence, try and keep your resume concise yet on point. Keep your summaries short yet comprehensive. You can have a look at the Sample Nanny Resumes on this page for further reference.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format