Applying for and retaining a job in the healthcare industry can be a daunting undertaking. However, if you find meaning in the act of helping alleviate people’s sufferings, then working for the healthcare industry wouldn’t be so difficult for you. If you are currently thinking of applying for a job in the healthcare industry, then you need to put your best foot forward by submitting a stellar and well-structured resume.
To help guide you in your resume-making, refer to our collection of healthcare Sample Resumes. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Sample Healthcare Resume in PDF
Healthcare Administrative Resume
Healthcare Customer Service Resume Sample
Healthcare Executive Resume Example
Healthcare Assistant Resume
Assess the Industry First
Before you write your stellar resume that will surely land you a job in the healthcare industry, you need to assess yourself whether or not you belong in the healthcare industry. There are several kinds of workers and professionals in the healthcare industry and they can be categorized like the following:
- medical professionals (doctors, nurses, pediatricians, neurologists, surgeons, obstetrician and gynecologist, etc.)
- medical equipment or laboratory technicians (radiology technologists, computed tomography technologists, magnetic resonance technologists, mammographers, nuclear medicine technologists, etc.)
- administrative officers (front desk personnel, medical accountant, medical assistant, etc.)
- utility personnel (janitors, plumbers, maintenance director or staff, etc.)
Various Positions in the Healthcare Industry
- Registered nurses
- Nursing aides
- Medical assistant
- Medical supervisor
- Medical accountant
- Medical technician
- Internal medicine specialist
- Infectious Diseases Doctor
Healthcare Project Manager Resume
Healthcare Management Resume
Healthcare Consultant Resume
Inclusions of a Healthcare Resume: Essential Parts
- Job Applicant’s Basic Information: name, complete address, contact number, and email address of the job applicant.
- Job Applicant’s Statement of Career Objectives: statement of the career goals of the applicant as well as the specific job position he/she wishes to have and the specific qualities that makes him/her qualified for such a position.
- Job Applicant’s Educational History: This part is important, especially if the applicant is applying for a medical position. Most medical positions require an applicant to obtain a degree in the specific position he/she is applying for. For example, if one is applying for a nursing position, then he/she must have acquired a degree in nursing first, and not only that, he/she must also be a duly registered nurse.
- Job Applicant’s Employment History: name of the previous companies/hospitals, title of the job position, salary, name of manager or employer, number of years he/she worked for each company, and other pertinent employment information.
- Job Applicant’s Relevant Skills: This should only contain the skills and attributes that are directly related to the job position he/she is applying for.
- Job Applicant’s References: This contains the name of the job applicants’s reference, a person whom the applicant trusts to give a good word on his/her behalf. The contact number of the references are also included here.
For more ideas about medical-related resumes, browse our wide gallery of resumes using the search bar on our page. You can also check out our Medical Assistant Resumes that are available for free download.
26+ Professional Manager Resume Samples
32+ Executive Resume Designs
11+ Executive Resume Examples
31+ Executive Resumes in Word
12+ Executive Resume Samples
10+ Sample Executive Resumes
8+ Executive Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Police Resumes
7+ Sample Police Officer Resumes
9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Resumes
10+ Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
11+ Sample Admin Assistant Resumes
15+ Sample Supervisor Resumes to Free Download
11+ Sample Supervisor Resumes
10+ Programmer Resume Templates – Samples , Examples & Format