In literature, summary refers to the brief recollection or account of a piece of writing, action, or event’s main points. Summaries are often written in an essay format and enable their readers to digest smaller amounts of details or information using a simple writing structure so they can understand the basics of the content without the need to read the entire text. However, summaries are not only used for academic purposes. It can also be used to provide investors with an overview of an organization’s business plan including their company roadmap or description, market analysis, and financial reports.
50+ Summary Worksheet Samples
1. Reimbursement Summary Worksheet Template
2. Receipt Summary Worksheet Template
3. Audit Summary Worksheet Template
4. Asset Summary Worksheet Template
5. Navigator Student Summary Worksheet Template
6. Taxes Summary Worksheet Template
7. Homes Summary Worksheet Template
8. Health Evaluation Summary Worksheet Template
9. Expert Services Summary Budget Worksheet Template
10. Building Code Summary Worksheet Template
11. Claims Summary Worksheet Template
12. Road Summary Worksheet Template
13. Community Meeting Summary Worksheet Template
14. Summary Record Worksheet Template
15. Compliance Summary Worksheet Template
16. Summary Worksheet Template
17. Debt Summary Worksheet Template
18. Summary Billing Service Contract and Worksheet Template
19. Timing Summary Worksheet Template
20. Hazards Summary Worksheet Template
21. Student Services Summary Worksheet Template
22. Basic Summary Worksheet Template
23. Summary Worksheet For Tax Returns Template
24. Executive Summary Worksheet Template
25. Headline and Summary Worksheet Template
26. Data Summary Worksheet Template
27. Workability Assessment Summary Worksheet Template
28. Competition Summary Worksheet Template
29. Data Summary Statement Worksheet Template
30. Chemical Summary Worksheet Template
31. Child Outcomes Summary Worksheet Template
32. Summary of Sales Worksheet Template
33. Project Summary Form Worksheet Template
34. Article Summary Worksheet Template
35. Judicial District Summary Worksheet Template
36. Formal Summary Worksheet Template
37. Payment Schedule Summary Worksheet Template
38. Summary Research Worksheet Template
39. Response Summary Worksheet Template
40. Mitigation Summary Worksheet Template
41. Division Summary Worksheet Template
42. Quality Improvement Process Summary Worksheet Template
43. Life Cycle Cost Summary Worksheet Template
44. Direct Balloting Summary Statement Worksheet Template
45. Caregiver Support Program Cost Summary Worksheet Template
46. Code Summary Worksheet Template
47. Forest Sustainability Data Summary Worksheet Template
48. Summary Graphic Organizer Worksheet Template
49. Grantee Match Summary Budget Worksheet Template
50. Factoring Summary Worksheet Template
51. Post Meeting Summary Discussion Worksheet Template
What is a Summary Worksheet?
A summary worksheet or summary sheet is a document that provides an overview of the information that can be challenging for an individual to understand. In business, summaries can include months’ worth of account data and enable the employees to determine how much money the company has earned from certain customers. A project summary refers to an original document that contains the overview of a particular project, its business goals, and the results it has accomplished. Therefore, summary worksheets can be used by any company from different industries for various purposes.
How to Make Summary Worksheets in Excel
Summary worksheets or sheet summaries are tools or documents that allow teams to save time by helping them easily track down necessary information and report critical metrics which also enables them to create better and informed decisions. In case of hard-to-maintain information, these sheets provide businesses with a standard and robust method to organize, manage, and report information.
Step 1: Utilize Automatic Update from Excel’s Group Sheet Feature
With the group sheet technique in Excel, you will be able to access automatic update features in which the summary sheet will be automatically updated whenever you change any data or information in your worksheet.
Step 2: Include Excel VBA to Insert Hyperlinks
The VBA code will allow you to create a hyperlink of worksheets in your worksheet. You only have to click the Developer tab, then Code Group, and select the Visual Basic option in Excel. A Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications will appear on your screen where you can click the Insert tab and then choose the Module option. You can now insert the correct code on the window and run it.
Step 3: Create Your Summary Sheet with the Excel Consolidation Tool
The consolidate tool can also be used to create a summary sheet in Excel. You can locate it in the Data tab. In the Data Tools group, select the Consolidate option, and choose the function and reference you want to use.
Step 4: Use the Pivot Table Feature to Summarize Worksheets
There is a feature in Excel called the Pivot Table which is located in the Insert tab and offers a collection of icon options that enables you to filter and sort your data.
What are the best practices when creating sheet summaries?
When you are creating sheet summaries, make sure to outline key project information with the use of formulas or symbol columns, categorize the sheets for an easier search process, and make use of legends to explain how the symbols in the worksheet are used.
What are the different types of summary worksheets?
There are various types of worksheets that students can use for their summary writing. These worksheets include advanced summary worksheets, writing a summary worksheets, summary worksheets, article summary worksheets, four square summary worksheets, prediction, fact or opinion summary worksheets, five questions summary worksheets, retell summary worksheets, Cornell Notes summary worksheets, and beginning, middle, and end summary worksheets.
How do you add new fields in your sheet summary?
If you want to add new fields to your summary worksheet, simply click the Add Field button at the bottom of your worksheet, choose a field type, provide the name of the field, make necessary adjustments, and click the Save button.
Summary worksheets are tools that provide a standard and efficient way to manage and organize mission-critical information while also offering features including customizable summary fields where you can modify text, images, symbols, links, and formulas according to your preferences. Other documents or templates that businesses or companies can use for their company management plans and development plans include communication management plans, planning checklists, creative meeting agenda templates, performance evaluation templates, portfolio assessment templates, and more.
FREE 35+ Sales Request Form Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Event Samples in Google Docs | Google Sheets | MS Word | MS Excel | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages | Publisher | InDesign | PSD | PDF
FREE 10+ Agreement Contract Samples in PDF
Free 29+ WordPress Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | WordPress
FREE 30+ Client Form Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Sample Real Estate Checklist in Google Docs | MS Word | PDF
FREE 20+ Membership Checklist Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 29+ Accident Report Form Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Dispute Letter Samples in PDF
FREE 30+ Paystub Samples in Google docs | MS Excel | MS Word | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Book Cover Samples in Illustrator | InDesign | MS Word | Apple Pages | PSD | Publisher | PDF
FREE 29+ Rental Contract Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Graphic Organizer Samples in Google Docs, Google Slides, Illustrator, PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF
FREE 10+ Time Blocking Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 50+ Cornell Notes Samples in Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF