Have you ever experienced having your computer or gadgets destroyed because of a computer virus and to your disappointment, you cannot do anything to remove it? How about handling a business that requires you to utilize efficient software and data-keeping systems in order to ensure that your company is running smoothly and progressively. In such cases, the services of IT companies are more relevant than ever.
If you are working in a network or IT company, you must be well-versed in making quotation in Excel. You can easily sail through the process of creating quotations if you refer to proper templates. For easy reference, download our helpful network quotation templates on this page!
Network Quotation Template
Sample Network Quotation Template
Computer Network Quotation
Network Cabling Quote
Local Area Network Quotation
Quotation for Network Installation
Wireless Network Quote
What Is a Network Quotation?
A network quotation is a specific type of quotation that is usually written by companies, organizations, and businesses engaged in providing products or services that are related to the technological or IT field. To have a more in-depth understanding as to the specific format and content of network quotations, download the templates on site or you may also opt to refer to our wide collections of quotation samples in PDF and sample quotations.
A network quotation is a document that enlists all the items of products or services that an IT company offers to its client base. Below are examples of services and products written on a network quotation:
- Internet connection
- Installation of security software
- Maintenance of computer systems
- Installation of software for employee management
What Is a Request for Network Quotation?
A request for network quotation is a formal letter sent by a prospective customer to an IT service or products provider. The purpose of this letter is to formally request a company to make a quotation for the specific items of services and products.
Network Design Quotation
Tips for Writing a Network Quotation
When you are writing a network quotation, there should be one thing that is at the fore of your awareness and that is to ensure that your potential client would approve all of the prices you have indicated in your quotation. Follow these helpful guidelines in writing a network quotation:
- Assess your customer’s needs first. You cant just simply write down a list of the items you offer. First and foremost, you have to make sure that your client is presently in need of the items you offer.
- After you have assessed your client’s needs, scour the Internet and other sources for quotation examples that can guide you how to format your quotation.
- Place the logo of your company then your company’s name, address, and email address.
- Write the complete name of the person you are sending the quotation to. If your quotation is sent in response to a bid or a request for quotation, mention this information in this part as well.
- List down all the items that your customers need as well as the prices you are offering for each item.
- It is also advisable to provide discounts for every bulk purchase of an item so that you can lure your customer.
9+ Contract Cancellation Letter Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Sales Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Event Venue Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Employee Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Cleaning Business Contract Samples – PDF, Word
27+ Sample Vendor Agreements
How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
5+ Rent-to-Own House Contract Samples & Templates
29+ Rental Agreement Format – PDF, Word
9+ Release Agreement – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Videography Contract Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Roofing Contract Templates to Download
20+ Maintenance Contract Templates to Download
11+ Lawn Service Contract Templates to Download