A sales contract is a legal contract that involves two parties, namely the seller and the buyer. In some cases, a seller hires a representative, such as a sales agent, especially if it is a property they are about to sell. Sales agent are not only for real estate services. There are also sales agents in appliance centers and malls.
A sales contract is still a contract between two individuals even it is a sales agent who handles the sale. This is because the sales agent is just a channel or a support in order for the sale to be made. The contract is still between the the buyer and the owner.
Independent Sales Agent Contract
Sample Sales Agent
Advertising Sales Agent
What Is a Real Estate Sales Agent Contract?
A real estate agency usually utilizes real estate agents to to do the job for them. The real estate agent may be contacted by a seller to help them sell the property. The real estate agent then looks for prospective buyers who are looking for a property that fits their needs. Viewing of the said property is done with consent from the seller. If both agree about the terms and conditions the deal will be sealed. With that being said, a real estate agent cannot act on their own unless they are told to do so by both seller and buyer. They only serve as mediators or guides. You can also check our simple sales contract.
Types of Sales Contract
Before getting into a sales contract, it is best if you have knowledge about the three different types of sales contract. This will help you in deciding if the terms and conditions are what’s best for you. They are provided below. You might also be interested in house sales contracts.
- A purchase order is a type of sales contract that the buyer of the goods sends to the seller as an outline of the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Bill of sale is a contract that serves as proof that the seller transfers all the rights to a property to the buyer.
- Warranty is a guarantee for the sale of a product or property.
Horse Sales Agent Contract
Staff Sales Agent
Direct Sales Agent
General Sales Agent Contract
The 5 Essential Elements of a Sales Agent Contract
- The delivery instructions provides details about the time, date, and place where the goods will be sent. This should be made clear as it is bad for business to miss or make mistakes about deliveries. This can cause a business partnership to fall apart.
- A description of the goods should include specific and exact details about the goods being delivered. This is because there are a lot of goods nowadays. This ensures that the exact product is given to the buyer. It is also said to be the most important part of a sales contract.
- The inspection period is sometimes referred to by other people as the grace period. This period allows the buyer to scrutinize or check the product to make sure that this is what they want.
- The payment details include the total amount to be paid, the method of payment, and other details such as interest rates and delivery costs.
- The warranties from the seller assures the buyer that in the event that the product is faulty or misleading, it can be replaced or refunded.
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs