Kids truly love to have presents. These items may be in the form of toys, new clothes, passes to a show or a theme park, or even just treats like candies and other food items. However, giving them puppies can provide a different kind of joy, especially if they love to take care of animals. In fact, it is not only kids but also kids at heart that enjoy the company of puppies.
If you are to buy a puppy either for someone or for yourself, you need to make sure that you have a puppy sales contract to assure that you know all the things that are needed to be known before purchasing a puppy from a personal seller or a store. Other than our puppy sales contract, you may also download other Sample Contracts used for different situations and purposes.
Printable Puppy Sales Contract Template in Word
Sales Contract Template
Service Contract Template
Sample Puppy Sales Contract
Generic Puppy Sales Contract
Puppy Sales Contract Example
Inclusions of a Puppy Sales Contract
It is very essential to have a puppy sales contract nowadays to assure the legality of the transaction that concerns the selling and purchasing of puppies. A puppy sales contract must include the following information:
- the date when the contract was made;
- the date when the puppies are to be purchased;
- the name of the person or the business who is to sell the puppy;
- the name of the buyer;
- the description of the puppy to be sold including its sex, age, color, and markings;
- the amount that is needed to be paid for the transactions;
- the terms of payment for the transaction;
- the rules, guidelines, and regulations of the transaction;
- the health condition of the puppy;
- the immunizations that the puppy has already undergone and the vaccines that have been completed;
- the results of a veterinary checkup, which is very important to assure the condition of the puppy; and
- other bounds and agreements of the puppy sales contract.
Other than our puppy sales contract, you may also download our Sample Sales Contracts used for different purchasing transactions and other sales processes.
Puppy Sales Contract Form
Puppy Sales Agreement Contract
Contract for Purchase and Sale of Puppy in Doc
Importance of Having a Puppy Sales Contract
A puppy sales contract is important for the following reasons:
- It assures the buyer that the transaction is legitimate and the puppies are the property of the seller. There are some puppies that are just stolen, so it is very essential to have a contract so that you have a proof on where you purchased them.
- It helps the seller to assure his or her buyers that the puppies to be sold are the puppies that are described in the contract. As a buyer, you need to check all the specifications of the puppy of the contract and cross-check if it is describing the puppy that you are to buy.
- It allows the buyer to know all the vaccinations and immunizations that the puppy has undergone so that he or she can subject the puppy to veterinary schedules if there are items and processes that may not be done yet.
- It helps the two parties involved in the selling process to know the conditions that they have agreed upon in terms of the transactions that are implemented in the puppy purchase.
Aside from our puppy sales contract, you may also browse through our Sample Business Contracts.
10+ Teacher Schedule Samples & Templates – PDF
17 Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
13+ Construction Contract Samples
6+ Rent-to-Own Home Contracts
10+ Temporary Employment Contract Samples
17+ Sales Contract Samples
11+ Sample Vehicle Sales Contracts
9+ Contract Amendment Templates
13 Roofing Contract Templates to Download for Free
12 Sample Investment Contract Templates to Download
16 Sample Best DJ Contract Templates to Download
8+ Sample Business Partnership Contracts
14+ Sponsorship Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
9 Renovation Contract Templates to Download for Free
14 Maintenance Contract Templates to Download for Free