An event contract is a legal contract that contains the information about the agreement between an event supplier and a client. This document contains the essential details that should be followed by all the stakeholders of the event in a particular time duration. An event contract may be created by different business entities who can provide their services in a specific event.
This post contains different kinds of event contracts that you may use as references in writing a contract agreement for the specific event where you are currently involved. Make sure to select the appropriate event contract that is related to the nature of your business operations.
Sample Event Contract Template
Sample Event Venue Contract Template
Sample DJ Event Contract Template
Simple Event Planning Contract Template
Private Event Contract Template
Sample Wedding Event Contract Template
Restaurant Event Contract Template
Event Planner Contract Template
Event Photography Contract
Special Event Contract
Inclusions of an Event Contract
Though an event contract is more casual compared to contract release forms, it is still very important for an event contract to present the complete details of an event and the roles of the supplier during the event processes to assure that no misunderstanding will occur.
A basic event contract includes the following information:
- The name and basic information of the business that will serve as a supplier during an event
- The kind of event where the content of the contract will be applied
- The name and basic information of the client who will acquire the services of the business
- The important dates involved in a contract, which includes:
- The date of the contract creation
- The date that the contract has been given to the client
- The date of the event
- The date that the contract has been approved and signed
- The services that the supplier will provide during the event
- The terms, scopes, and limitations of the contract
- Other details about special requests and additional charges for extra professional services
- The price that the client needs to pay and the terms and modes of payment
DJ Event Contract
Catering Event Contract
Sample Event Contract
Kinds of Event Contracts
Event contracts—just like a Construction Contract, Termination Contract, and any other contracts—are very important to be created to assure that all the agreements between the parties involved in the transaction are finalized. There are different kinds of event contracts that are created due to the following factors:
- The kind or nature of the supplier that will create the contract
- The services that the supplier will provide
- The role of the supplier for the event
A few kinds of event contract are as follows:
- An event planner contract is created by event planners who are tasked to assure that all the things that should be present during the event are readily on hand.
- An event management contract is almost the same with an event planner contract. However, event management contracts have a wider scope of process execution that can even include the entirety of the event procedures up to the program finale.
- An event photography contract is used by photographers to provide information about the photography services that he/she can provide to the event host. There are particular packages that are readily made so that the creation of this contract will be easier.
9+ Event Planning Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Contract Cancellation Letter Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Sales Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Event Venue Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Commercial Roofing Contract Samples – PDF
9+ Employee Contract Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Cleaning Business Contract Samples – PDF, Word
27+ Sample Vendor Agreements
How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
5+ Rent-to-Own House Contract Samples & Templates
29+ Rental Agreement Format – PDF, Word
9+ Release Agreement – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Videography Contract Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Roofing Contract Templates to Download
20+ Maintenance Contract Templates to Download