We use a calendar so that we can track the date, including what day it is, the month, and the year. This is basically what all of us use a calendar for. There are still other uses of calendars, like a perpetual calendar and a marketing calendar. The number of calendars available would be endless if we even try to enumerate them.
In this article are 27 very useful blank calendar templates. They are simply the answer for your calendar needs. These calendars are created blank on purpose so that they can be used for anything. Blank calendars are also easy to edit so it will make your work hassle-free! Download them now!
Blank Weekly Calendar Templates
Weekly Appointment Calendar
Weekly Meeting Calendar
Monthly Menu Calendar
Monthly Schedule Calendar
Monthly Workout Calendar
What Is a Calendar Template?
A calendar template is simply a table with the days of the month, the name of the month and the year, and the numbers 1–30 indicating the dates for the whole month. The traditional calendar template that we know of is one that we see in our calendars that are hung on our walls. Nowadays, calendar templates come in many forms and use different layouts. Other examples of calendars that can be created using calendar templates are payroll calendars and teacher calendars. The design, layout, and color combination of a calendar template would depend on who would use it and how it will be used for. But there are definitely no rules as to how they can be made.
What Is an Advent Calendar?
An advent calendar is like a countdown calendar, which is used to count the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas. Each Advent calendar is unique and still, new designs are created. Although it is used as a countdown for Christmas, its designs are not limited to Christmas trees, reindeer, and Santa hats. They can be made into famous television stars, sports, technology, or just about anything. They are also created in many different forms, like wooden boxes, or pages with flaps that open a window containing a quote or a picture.
Blank Yearly Calendar Templates
Yearly Attendance Calendar
Yearly Calendar in PDF
Yearly Budget Calendar
Daily Hourly Calendar
Daily Schedule Calendar
Daily Planner Calendar
Tips to Make the Best Calendar
- Calendars are used in many different ways. When making one, it is best to choose a design or template that will be appropriate to the type of calendar or its purpose.
- Using a table in your calendar allows you to separate the entries for different day-to-day tasks, which makes your calendar look neat and organized.
- Having a margin in place will give your calendar a professional and framed look.
- Provide enough space for you to write notes or daily entries. If not, provide a space intended for your notes or reminders. This tip is good when making a personal calendar.
- Create a one-page sheet calendar so that you can see everything in just a glance.
- Search the Internet to be able to get design ideas that will definitely make your calendar fun and easy to make.
Advantages of the Calendar
- A calendar allows you to check all of your schedules or tasks with just one glance as everything you need to know is listed on one sheet.
- Traders make use of economic calendars to be on top of news and data releases that are related to business and finance.
- A calendar makes it easy for you to schedule new appointments and know if you are available on the said date because you will see if there are existing appointments on it.
- Making schedules is made easy because you know what dates you will be available or not. The dates that are taken will have your schedule already on it.
- Some calendars come in very handy sizes so that they can be carried and brought anywhere.
- Calendars help you keep track of any of your schedules so that you will never ever miss an appointment!
- A bill calendar helps you monitor and keep track of your billing and payment due dates.
Training Calendar Example
Yoga Teacher Training Calendar
Computer Training Calendar
Monthly Birthday Calendar
Yearly Birthday Calendar
Birthday Countdown Calendar
Yearly Wall Calendar
Employee Attendance Calendar
Monthly Attendance Calendar
Student Attendance Calendar
What Are the Types of Calendar?
- Lunar Calendar – A lunar calendar is based on the moon. The only lunar calendar that is being used nowadays is the Muslim calendar, which is being used in Islamic countries.
- Lunisolar Calendar – This calendar is a combination of the concept of both lunar and solar calendar. This calendar is no longer used in the present times except for the Jewish calendar and the Chinese calendar.
- Solar Calendar – The solar calendar is based on the length of one year. This is the type of calendar that we are currently using, which is an evolution of the Roman calendar.
What Is a Chinese Calendar?
A Chinese calendar is a type of lunisolar calendar and is one of the surviving lunisolar calendars of our time. The Chinese calendar is created based on astronomical phenomenon. This calendar is widely used in Southeast Asian countries, especially in some regions of China. The Chinese community uses this calendar for the traditional activities they do in China and to determine auspicious dates for weddings, moving to another place or house, funerals, and for starting businesses. They use the calendar to guide them with their choice so that they can have good luck with whatever it is that they do. You can also check out our workout calendars.
Basic Bill Calendar
Teacher Planning Calendar
High School Teacher Calendar
Personal Calendar Planner
Personalized Weekly Calendar
What Is an Academic Calendar?
An academic calendar, or a school calendar, is a calendar used by educational institutions to define important school activities that guide the students, faculty, and staff. Academic calendars include information, like the start and end date of classes, schedule of school registration, enrollment date, deadline for withdrawal of subjects, adding and dropping of subjects, schedule of summer classes, schedule for school days, and many more.
Importance of an Economic Calendar for Trading
- Economic calendars are important tools because it provides a schedule of news events and releases that are related to trading and finance on a daily basis, just like that of a daily calendar.
- Economic calendars keep traders on track with what is going on with the economy, which helps them avoid being part of potential risks that may cost their business.
- Traders make use of economic calendars as their guide on what to do, when, and what to watch out for in news releases that are related to trading.
- Economic calendars help traders reduce the risks that are associated with the type of trade they are in by being able to know what comes out of the news announcements and data releases.
5+ Appointment Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
6+ Office Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Teacher Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
9+ Hourly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
8+ Perpetual Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Meal Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Quarterly Calendar Templates – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, Formats
10+ Activity Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
6+ School Calendar Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Countdown Calendar Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10 Daily Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Attendance Calendar Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
How to Create Your Own Calendar
Steps for Creating a Grant Calendar
The Importance of an Economic Calendar for Day Trading