What is a sheet? A sheet literally means a rectangular piece of paper that is used for writing or printing on almost about anything. A sheet can be used in making or preparing for a startup balance sheet, a task sheet, or a tracking sheet. There are just a lot of uses of a sheet that one can think of.
In this article you will find 11 task sheet templates that you might find helpful when it comes to your listing needs. These sample templates are created in both word and PDF so that it will be easy for you to edit and make changes. You can download them online anytime you want.
Daily Task Sheet Template
Employee Task Sheet
Task Assignment Sheet
Weekly Task Sheet
Task Tracking Sheet
Job Task Sheet
What Is a Task Sheet?
A task list is a list of things that you make about important tasks that you need to do or finish within a specific period of time. It is like a checklist where you put a check mark on every task that you have accomplished, which gives you an idea on how many more tasks you need to finish. Your task list doesn’t always have to be professionally made or detailed. Its contents and how it looks like depends on you.
How to Write a Task Sheet
Don’t trouble yourself with writing a task list. There are task list templates available for download that you can edit or use to fit your needs. But if you really insist on making your own, then follow the steps blow.
- Decide on how you want your task sheet done. You can make one using a table or a just do it in bullets.
- Prepare the sheet where you want to write it. You can use one of the pages of your notebook.
- Write the header or the title of your task sheet on top.
- Draw the table columns and table rows that you need if you are going to use a table, and label them accordingly.
- Write down the tasks that you need to do.
- Make sure to check or put a mark on each task you finish.
Task Completion Sheet
Monthly Task Sheet
Task Log Sheet
Student Task Sheet
Tips to Design the Best Task Sheet
- Always make a task sheet that is based on your preference and one that is appropriate for your task-writing needs. It is just not worth it to use a super popular task sheet but lacks the major components that you need.
- Provide enough space for you to write on if ever you need to add notes for a said task, like a short description or special instruction.
- Substitute check marks with stickers or some other symbol that you like.
- Use pages of small notebooks or planners as your task sheet.
- Get ideas from the Internet.
- Write motivational notes that will help you to be able to finish your tasks.
- Keep your task sheet as neat as possible to keep you motivated from opening it and doing what is left for you to do.
FREE 9+ Sample Household Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | Excel | PDF | Google Docs | Google Sheets
FREE 10+ Sample Family Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Pages | Numbers
FREE 8+ Wedding Budget Worksheet Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Sheets | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Personal Budget Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers | Google Sheets
FREE 9+ Sample Excel Budget Spreadsheets in Excel | MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Pages | Google Sheets | Numbers
FREE 5+ Sample Workout Program Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Expense Worksheet Samples & Templates in PSD | PDF
FREE 5+ Blank Workout Sheet Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Amortization Spreadsheets in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 6+ Management Time Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Retail Order Sheet Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 6+ Sample Trail Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates in- Excel | MS Word
FREE 12+ Simple Balance Sheet Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 32+ Log Sheet Templates in PDF