Service-providing businesses are usually contained in a fast-paced environment wherein customers would require immediate attention. That is why a service list is greatly helpful if you are looking for ways to improve the level of customer service that your front line staff would render to your customers.
When creating a service list, you have to ensure that it is properly formatted and it depicts all the essential elements of a basic service list. For your guidance, we are offering you with a variety of easily downloadable service list templates. We also have a wide array of best to-do list templates that are also available for download.
Community Service List
Salon Service List
Service List Sample
Cleaning Service List
What Is a Service List?
As the name suggests, a service list is a document that lists down the services offered by a business. It is a document that is prepared for a variety of reasons but mainly, it is created for the purpose of making things more convenient for prospective customers.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Service List?
Service lists are extremely useful documents for service-providing businesses. The following items discuss in detail how beneficial it is to create a service list for one’s business:
- A service list can be pasted on the walls behind the front desk or front counter of a business establishment. This list would the first image that would greet potential customers who go into a business with the thought of availing its services. Whenever a customer comes in, they would be more inclined to hire your services if they are not hassled with the tiring process of having to ask for the price of each service that they are interested in availing.
- A service list is also useful for managers and business owners in analyzing the profitability of the items of services that they are offering. From the list, they can detect which services are usually demanded by customers and which ones are rarely availed.
- A service list can provide insight on how to alter certain service offerings in order for it to be more appealing to potential clients.
Field Service Price List
Customer Service List
Service Provider List
Service List Example
Dos and Don’ts in Service Lists
- If the services you are offering are quite complex or if you are offering your customers the option to adjust aspects of its performance according to their preferences, organize all the details of each service by creating different columns for each one of it.
- Provide a precise and updated price for each service.
- Write down the duration of time it would take for your staff to perform each service.
- Don’t use a service list for more than six months without updating it.
- Don’t forget to keep the prices of your services competitive and reasonable.
- Don’t forget to place your service list in a conspicuous or easily visible location so that your customer may be able to glance at it conveniently.
FREE 30+ Task Lists in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Food List Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 8+ Product List Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE Payroll Tips from a Tax Professional
FREE How to Pay Employees When You Can’t Make Payroll [ Steps, Sources of Financing ]
FREE Payroll Tax Basics for Small Business [ How to Report, Why Is It Important ]
FREE 8+ Employee List Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Service List Samples in PDF
FREE 12+ Food List Samples in PDF
FREE 22+ Task List Samples in PDF
FREE 33+ List Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Equipment List Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 13+ Monthly List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Project Handover Samples [ Construction, Software, Operation ]
FREE 10+ Health Insurance Exchange Notice Samples in PDF | DOC