A wedding is not just a perfect day where you get to say “I do.” It isn’t just walking down the aisle to the tune of Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major. And certainly, it isn’t just throwing a bouquet in the reception and have single ladies and gents scramble to their feet, no. It’s more, way more than that.
A wedding is becoming an enterprise. It has up-sized from being just a single day to cherish to a project you cannot mess one detail of. Television shows like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding gives us a glimpse on how long and stressful the preparations for this day can be. You are lucky that we have Sample Lists for you to download for free—so stop stressing out!
Wedding To Do List in PDF
Sample Wedding Songs List
Wedding Anniversary List
Wedding Checklist Format
Wedding Photography Checklist Example
Just like Christmas and Halloween parties, a wedding is a day everybody must prepare for. But unlike all the other parties that only take days to arrange, wedding preparations may take months, some even years. Securing yourself a checklist is mighty helpful. We have To Do List Samples available for you. And I have listed here some of the most fundamental items you should accomplish before your big day:
- Venue – this is one of the highlights of the ceremony, where is the wedding going to be held at. Some weddings are on the beach, some prefer on the garden, others hotel, some like it in the church. The theme, decorations, and motif matter in the booking of the venue.
- Get a minister – they are highly important for it would not be a wedding without him.
- Make the guest list – it wouldn’t be one memorable day without the presence of your family and friends. Our Address List Samples could help you with this.
- Plan the menu – a wedding will not be considered a party without food. Plus, one of its traditions is to slice your wedding cake together and feed each other. So make sure to talk to your caterers and bakers to ensure your meals, especially the cake.
- Get the entertainment – whether you are planning to book a band or a DJ, just make sure that your wedding will be filled with music and get you and your guests dancing.
- Write your wedding vows – your wedding is your chance to proclaim how much you love each other in front of your friends and families. It should be heartfelt.
- Check the rings – these mark your vows.
- Buy the dress – this is specifically crucial for every bride. Make sure that you are comfortable with what you wear without compromising your dream.
Wedding Gift List
Wedding Play List
Wedding Day Formal Shot List
Wedding Expense List
Wedding Price List
Make sure that the planning is done with each other’s presence, that way, there wouldn’t be any unpleasant surprises and misunderstandings. Be sure to be flexible with your plans as well for what counts most is the sanctity of the ceremony.
The list can go on and on. You can plan all the details—from the most important down to the least—but what really matters is that you love each other and you want to spend the rest of your lives together. And, well, you can always ask assistance from some of your guests or some from the entourage. Which reminds me, you may check out our Wedding Guest Lists to get extra organized.
23+ Sample Employment Contract Templates – Docs, Word
18+ Sample Employment Contracts
17+ Employment Contract Samples, Examples, Templates
17+ Sample Employment Contracts – PDF, Word
20+ Employment Contract Samples
20+ Types of Employment Contracts
26+ Employment Contract Samples & Templates
14+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
13+ Consulting Contract Templates
12+ Consulting Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
19+ Consignment Contract Templates to Download
13+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
18+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
17+ Maintenance Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs