If you are a human resource manager or an employer, you must have in hand an updated employee list that you can simply browse whenever you need some basic information regarding your employees.
To know more about creating employee lists, refer to our informative employee list templates on this page. For more listing templates, check out our website. We also have to-do list templates if you are interested in planning your daily and weekly activities.
Company Employee List
Sample List for Employee Contacts
Employee Birthday List Example
Employee Phone List Sample
Employee List Sample
What Is an Employee List?
An employee list is a document or a collection of documents that contains all the basic information of each employee in a company. Even the employees who have already resigned from their positions are also included in this list. This document is extremely helpful to employers and human resource managers in managing their employees or staff.
What Are the Benefits of Using Employee Lists?
An employee list may be a simple document yet it is incredibly useful to those who are managing a large number of employees. The most common benefits of using employee lists are the following:
- It is used by human resource managers in organizing their files and documents for each employee. It is an inherent function of human resource managers to collate the basic personal documents of his/her employees. These documents usually include the following:
- Birth certificates
- Social security documents
- Insurance documents
- Medical laboratory results
- Police clearances and other government-mandated documents
- It is used by employers to detect which employees are not able to live up to the expectations set on them upon the moment they were hired. An employee list is not a mere note of the names and contact information of employees. It also contains other information regarding employees that points out to their qualities, characteristics, and work ethics.
- It is used by training managers to develop a training plan that caters to all the needs of the employees.
- It is used by managers to follow up employees who have not submitted certain documents that are required for their employment.
When writing your employee list, use our employee list templates on this page. We also have sample price list templates.
Employee List Request
Employee Benefits List Sample
Employee Duty List Template
Task List Sample for Employee
Tips in Writing an Employee List
- Decide what the purpose of your employee list is. Are you planning on creating an employee list that is replete with detailed information about each employee or do you plan on creating an employee list that simply lists down the name, age, address, and other basic information?
- If you are creating an intricate and complete employee list, then you may create a table of contents on the first page of your employee list so that you can easily find the employee information you may want to retrieve in the future.
- Write labels or color code each category of employee information for more visibility.
- Write down all the information of your employees that you deem necessary. You may refer to our templates on this page for ideas on what to include in an employee list.
Other than employee lists, we also have list template Excel and shopping list templates that are available for download.
33 Free List Samples
20 Price List Samples in PDF
10 Equipment List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
9 Product List Template – Examples in Word, PDF
10 Vendor List Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
14 Monthly List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
21 List Samples in Excel
7 Management List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
19+ Minutes Writing Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Meeting Minutes
13+ Project Meeting Minutes Templates to Download
13+ Cash Flow Analysis Samples – PDF, Word, Excel
11+ Sample Useful Software License Agreement Templates
10+ Software License Agreement Samples – Word, PDF
12+ Sample License Agreements – PDF, DOC