Have you ever tried going inside a huge business establishment in the hopes of availing some services but to your chagrin, you are faced with the annoying task of having to make inquiries from the front desk or sales clerk for each specific service you are interested in availing? Indeed, going inside a business that does not provide a visible, informative, and precise listing of their services is quite effortful and inconvenient.
If you are a business owner, can you imagine the number of potential customers you may have lost due to the fact that you do not provide a visible and precise service listing? That is why it is greatly advisable for you to create a service list for your business. For your convenience, we are providing you with a variety of service list templates that you may download easily. For other listing references, you may browse our website’s collections of grocery list template and to-do list templates.
Sample Customer Service List
Cleaning Service List Template
Service Price List Example
Sample Service Provider List
How to Make a Service Price List
Are you new to the service-providing business? Here are some basic guidelines you may follow should you be in the process of creating a service price list for your business:
- If you already have a general idea of the basic type of services you can offer, brainstorm what other services that your customer may possibly need during the performance of the main service you are offering. For instance, if you are offering hair care services to your customers, then it is customarily considered wise to offer nail care services as well.
- Conduct a research on the price being offered by your competitors.
- Determine if the services you are offering require you to use certain materials or other resources such as electricity and water.
- Calculate the costs for the materials and resources that will be used every time a service is to be performed.
- If applicable, you may also include which personnel from your business is in charge of providing each type of service offered.
- Finalize the pricing per service and write it beside the name of the service offered.
- For your service list to look professional and presentable, refer to samples of service lists on this page.
For more listing references, check out our collections of wedding list samples and to-do list sample word templates.
Community Service List
Salon Service Price List
Telecom Service List
What Is a Service List?
A service list catalogs the specific services offered by a business. A service list may have various components or parts depending on the type of service being offered.
Types of Service Lists
Here are the most commonly used types of service lists:
- Hair care services list
- Nail care services list
- Car maintenance services list
- Cleaning services list
- IT maintenance services list
- Accounting services list
- Marketing and advertisement services list
- Massage services list
- Repairing services list
- Consultancy services list
- Medical services list
- Medical laboratory testing services list
- Customer service list
To know more about the different forms of service lists, refer to our service list samples in word templates on this page. We also have inventory list samples for other listing concerns such as when one is discerning which items of products you need to purchase.
33 Free List Samples
20 Price List Samples in PDF
10 Equipment List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
9 Product List Template – Examples in Word, PDF
10 Vendor List Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
14 Monthly List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
21 List Samples in Excel
7 Management List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
14+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates to Download
12+ Memorandum of Agreements – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Executive Reports
10+ Sample Non Compete Agreement Templates to Download
33+ Budget Templates – Word, PDF, Excel
10+ Sample Board Reports – Google Docs, Apple Pages, Word
11+ Book Report Templates – Free Samples , Examples & Format