The sole goal of a school is to see to it that their students are learning. Teachers have a variety of methods to make their students learn and have their knowledge assessed or evaluated. Some of the most common activities students are very familiar with are assignments, seat work, and term papers.
However, students will come to a point in their academic lives when they have to produce a thing called a research paper. A research paper is a document that contains an individual or a group’s systematic investigation about a certain topic or inquiry. If you are already asked to do your fair share of researching, below are Sample Reports you shouldn’t miss out on.
Scientific Report Template
Equity Research Report Sample
Annual Research Progress Report in PDF
Market Research Report Example
Research Methodology Report
Research Project Report
Qualitative Research Report Sample
Parts of a Research Paper
- The Title – this contains the name of your research.
- Abstract – this gives the readers a quick overview on what your paper or research is about.
- Introduction – this is the background of your study. It contains your rationale or the purpose why you conducted the study in the first place.
- Review of Related Literature – this contains the texts or documents that are related to your topic or problem. You should discuss the theories these texts have used including their results.
- Methods – this section is where you are going to discuss the design and the different procedures you are going to undertake in your study. This section will also feature how you are going to treat your data.
- Presentation of Results – your results are your data. This is where you are going to convey the answers to your problem or topic. This is also where you can discuss, interpret, and analyze the things that you have gathered from your methods.
- Conclusion – this is where the summary of your results is written. This is where you can present your generalization. You can also write about topics and implications that you wish to recommend to future researchers.
When you do your research report, make sure that you have all these parts I have enumerated. Also, do not forget to write your paper in an objective manner. For more information on other reports, you may check out our Sample Service Reports and Sample Trip Reports.
Research Reflection Report
Market Research Report
Research Proposal Report
Action Research Report
Scientific Research Report
Primary Research Report
Some Tips on How to Write a Research Paper
- Choose your topic. The first thing that you should figure out when writing a research is what to write about. It should be something that interests you.
- Find more about it. You can read texts or information about it. You can get them from books or even the Web.
- Formulate your thesis statement. This is the question that you wish to answer in the course of your research.
- Make drafts. The paper that you are initially writing is not the final piece that you are going to submit, thus, you don’t have to be very accurate with your grammar yet.
- Edit and finalize. Make sure that your contents are factual and that your ideas are clear and well written. You should also account for coherence.
A research report can be made for many situations, not just for school. It can be for matters on business and/or marketing. Likewise, it is not the only type of report as well, reports can actually come in many forms for different contexts; we have Sample Survey Reports in case you need these.
FREE 10+ Vehicle Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Excel | Numbers | PDF
FREE 10+ Church Report Samples Google Docs | Pages | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Logistic Report Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ IT Report Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
How to Write an Impressive Data Audit Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 15+ Gap Analysis Report Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Restaurant Report Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 13+ Sample Financial Reports in MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 17+ Financial Audit Report Samples Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages
FREE How to Create a Financial Audit Report [9+ Samples]
FREE 9+ Business Report Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Event Report Samples in Google Docs | Pages | MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Information Report Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Church Financial Report Samples in PDF | Microsoft Word (DOC) | Microsoft Excel (XLS) | Apple Pages | Apple Numbers | Microsoft Publisher | Adobe Illustrator (AI) | Google Docs | Google Sheets
FREE 5+ CEO Report Samples in PDF