The sole goal of a school is to see to it that their students are learning. Teachers have a variety of methods to make their students learn and have their knowledge assessed or evaluated. Some of the most common activities students are very familiar with are assignments, seat work, and term papers.
However, students will come to a point in their academic lives when they have to produce a thing called a research paper. A research paper is a document that contains an individual or a group’s systematic investigation about a certain topic or inquiry. If you are already asked to do your fair share of researching, below are Sample Reports you shouldn’t miss out on.
Equity Research Report Sample
Annual Research Progress Report in PDF
Market Research Report Example
Research Methodology Report
Research Project Report
Qualitative Research Report Sample
Parts of a Research Paper
- The Title – this contains the name of your research.
- Abstract – this gives the readers a quick overview on what your paper or research is about.
- Introduction – this is the background of your study. It contains your rationale or the purpose why you conducted the study in the first place.
- Review of Related Literature – this contains the texts or documents that are related to your topic or problem. You should discuss the theories these texts have used including their results.
- Methods – this section is where you are going to discuss the design and the different procedures you are going to undertake in your study. This section will also feature how you are going to treat your data.
- Presentation of Results – your results are your data. This is where you are going to convey the answers to your problem or topic. This is also where you can discuss, interpret, and analyze the things that you have gathered from your methods.
- Conclusion – this is where the summary of your results is written. This is where you can present your generalization. You can also write about topics and implications that you wish to recommend to future researchers.
When you do your research report, make sure that you have all these parts I have enumerated. Also, do not forget to write your paper in an objective manner. For more information on other reports, you may check out our Sample Service Reports and Sample Trip Reports.
Research Reflection Report
Market Research Report
Research Proposal Report
Action Research Report
Scientific Research Report
Primary Research Report
Some Tips on How to Write a Research Paper
- Choose your topic. The first thing that you should figure out when writing a research is what to write about. It should be something that interests you.
- Find more about it. You can read texts or information about it. You can get them from books or even the Web.
- Formulate your thesis statement. This is the question that you wish to answer in the course of your research.
- Make drafts. The paper that you are initially writing is not the final piece that you are going to submit, thus, you don’t have to be very accurate with your grammar yet.
- Edit and finalize. Make sure that your contents are factual and that your ideas are clear and well written. You should also account for coherence.
A research report can be made for many situations, not just for school. It can be for matters on business and/or marketing. Likewise, it is not the only type of report as well, reports can actually come in many forms for different contexts; we have Sample Survey Reports in case you need these.
9+ Sample Psychological Reports – PDF, Word, Pages
13+ Sample Visit Reports – PDF, Word
9+ Communication Audit Report Samples – PDF, Word
10+ Engineering Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF
10+ Energy Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Private Company Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Brand Audit Report Template – PDF
8+ Access Audit Report Samples – PDF, Word
11+ Laboratory Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Management Audit Report Samples – PDF
10+ Forensic Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF
7+ Daily Audit Report Samples & Templates- PDF, Word
11+ HR Audit Report Templates – PDF
8+ Sample Medical Reports – PDF, Word
10+ Environmental Audit Report Samples & Templates – PDF, Word