It is common practice for businesses to adopt an assertive strategy in gaining more clients and customers. It is for this reason that more and more businesses are sending their clients fresh copies of their carefully created product quotations. Product quotation samples allow customers to have a glimpse of the prices of the products that they may have a need of. This, in turn, may result to a very likely product purchase.
If you are a business owner, manager, sales agent, you must be well-equipped with knowledge about creating quotations. Are you all new to the concept of quotation proposals? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place for we have a collection of product quotation templates that can allow you to easily make quotations in Excel.
Product Quotation Template
Video Production Quotation Template
Software Product Quotation
Product Price Quote
Company Product Quote
Quotation for Dairy Product
Product Photography Quote
What Is a Product Quotation?
There may be varying reasons why the need for the submission of a product quotation may arise. Businesses and corporations are hell-bent on making profits. For instance, whenever a construction firm owner would catch news that an organization is planning to build an establishment, he/she would scour all his/her resources in order to get to know the basics of the establishment to be constructed. By referring to its blue print, said business can then formulate a list of products that they perceive to be required for the construction of the establishment. In this list, the business would indicate its price offerings, delivery methods, and payment methods allowed to their potential clients.
This precise and updated listing is called a product quotation. By definition, a product quotation is a document that contains specific products offered by a company as well as the prices per product. According to the prerogative of the person writing the quotation, it is also considered as customary to include the following information in a quotation:
- Delivery specifics
- Payment methods allowed to customers
- The expiry date of the quotation
Other than the product sales quotation samples on this page, we also have service quotation samples that are useful to those engaged in providing services to their customers. For more sample quotations, feel free to browse our website’s wide collection.
Request for New Product Quotation
Product Shoot Quotation
Guidelines for Making a Product Quotation
- Before writing a product quotation, make sure that you check the average price offerings made by your competitors.
- Then you may start by labeling your quotation.
- Below its label, place your company’s letterhead. Naturally, this letterhead consists of your company logo, company name, address, and contact information.
- You have the option to provide a brief introduction that describes the content of your quotation. You may state that your quotation is being submitted in response to a formal request made by XYZ company.
- After that, you may enumerate all the products that your customer may be looking for. Beside each product listed, indicate its price.
- After this list, you must briefly describe the payment method avaliable to your customers.
- Lastly, affix your signature at the end of the document.
10+ Event Quotations – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
12+ Purchase Quotation Samples
12+ Purchase Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Business Quotations – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Consultant Quotations – Examples in Word, PDF
11+ Software Quotation Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Project Quotation Samples & Templates
10+ Company Quotation Samples & Templates
15+ Service Quotation Samples – AI, PSD, Google Docs
19+ Service Quotation Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sales Quotation Samples
9+ Sales Quotation Samples
13+ Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6+ Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12+ Price Quotation Samples