Most businesses who sell loads of products to their customers would always give them quotations to give them a heads-up on the product’s estimated prices. This is also one way of formally presenting to the customer the different prices of their products in a documented form. Here, we share with you some quotation forms you can download, and help you in creating a quotation easily.
We will also be sharing a quotation’s use, to help give you information on what they really are for. Scroll down below for more information about quotations and advantages of being able to use them.
Tender Quotation Format
Vehicle Tender Quotation
Price Quotation for Tender
Price Quotation Format
Product Price Quotation
Quotation for Website Price
A Quotation’s Importance
In the world of business, documentation is very important as it serves important purposes like helping the company being more organized, being able to monitor all expenses made, and document all transactions made with customers through quotations given.
Specifically, quotations can help customers by being able to document estimated prices given to them by the specific salesperson in charge. They can use this as reference later on if issues may arise. Businesses can also offer a website quotation for customers who wish to purchase a website domain for their own personal use.
Writing a Quotation Letter
For formality purposes, writing a quotation letter would be the best thing to do to create a good impression for your customers and not just rush in for the sale itself. This is also a good way of being able to build a good relationship with your customer. Below are just a few tips on creating your quotation letter:
- Start with an introduction – It’s always helpful to create a good introduction by introducing yourself to your customer.
- Clear and concise content – When giving your business quotations, make sure to be clear and concise with the details you plan to give to your customer. Avoid placing jargon words to avoid confusion and miscommunication with your customer.
- Provide your contact details – It is essential for you to provide your contact details so that the customer can contact you if they have any other inquiries or concerns with your quotation.
Business Quotation Format
Business Property Quotation
Business Price Quotation
Project Quotation Format
Software Project Quotation
Quotation for Construction
Housing Project Quotation
Sales Quotation Format
Quotation for Car Sales
Software Sales Quotation
A Tender and Quotation’s Difference
Sometimes it’s easy to be confused on the similarity between a tender and a quotation, but actually, they have different purposes. A tender is more like an introduction to the main content, as it invites the customers to purchase from them.
Tenders will also most likely contain a short history about the company, the employees, and products with their descriptions. For quotations, it’s already self-explanatory, where it contains the estimated prices of the products the customer would wish to purchase. For a real estate quotation, businesses use tenders as a formal way of presenting their quotations to their customers.
What a Tender Should Contain
- Introducing yourself and your purpose – It would be a good start to give off a good introduction about yourself and the purpose for writing to the specific person. Giving a good introduction will also inform the reader about your complete details, and can be more comfortable in communicating with you.
- Explaining what your quotation will contain – It is also advisable to explain what your quotation will contain. Foreseeing your customer’s questions will also help by placing answers to possible question. In a branding quotation, individuals will usually explain the details on what the quotation contains and proposals to go along with it.
- Giving contact details – It is essential that you do not forget to place your contact details, as this can help you close your sale and at the same time make it easier for your customers to contact you. In a sales quotation, individuals will always indicate their contact details and where customers can reach them. Sometimes they also include their schedules and their office address for customers to visit.
Building Quotation Format
Quotation for Building Material
Quotation for Building Work
Construction Quotation Format
Road Construction Quotation
Quotation for Construction of Staff House
Construction Work Quotation
Design Quotation Format
Design Price Quotation
Quotation for Art Work Design
Website Design Format
Event Quotation Format
Event Service Quotation
Food Quotation Format
Food Catering Quotation
Quotation for Food Supply
A Direct Quote’s Definition
A direct quote is defined as a quotation in a foreign currency being compared to another currency therefore, being able to give you quotations of specific items in two currencies. These are commonly used for international companies when selling their products to different countries. They would use direct quotes to give as much information to their customers.
Using a direct quotation can help international companies distribute information about their products and their prices easily to their foreign customers. With this, transactions can be easier and concerns can be answered right away by the company. For references, you can browse through this topic for a variety of quotation samples in PDF.
Sending Your Quotation
Being able to create your quotation is one thing, but being able to send them is another. Sending your quotations is the most essential thing for you to close a deal with a customer. In doing so, you will need to send your quotations through various means.The most common and quickest way of sending your quotation is through emails, as it reaches the specific person within a few minutes.
For those who do not have access to emails or the Internet, another common way is sending them through mail. When sending them through mail, make sure to send them ahead of time from your deadline to make sure it reaches your customer on time. You can also check out this topic for tips on creating your quotation format in Doc.
Interior Quotation Format
Interior Decoration Invitation Quotation
Quotation for Interior Work
Online Quotation Format
Online Price Quotation
Free Online Quotation
Professional Quotation Format
Request for Professional Services Quotation
Rental Quotation Format
Quotation for Lease Rental
Equipment Rental Quotation
Tips in Creating Your Quotation
- Make sure you can provide the products needed – you will have to double-check with your stocks and make sure all the items you need to sell are available. You wouldn’t want to be in a difficult situation later on if you can’t provide the items.
- Give your customers a discount if possible – It’s good once in a while to give a discount to your customers if possible. This will help you maintain good customer relationships and make a good impression on your customers, especially the returning ones.
- Provide your business details – For formality and presentation purposes, it is advisable for you to place information about your business like legal permits to make your customers feel secured when doing transactions with you.
- Provide a breakdown of costs – One of the most important details a quotation should contain is the breakdown of costs, as this informs the customer on how much they will be paying for and the information they need as to why they will be paying that specific amount.
5 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
12 Sales Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Invoice Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Formal Quotation Samples & Templates
9 Design Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Contractor Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Proposal Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Cleaning Quotation Samples & Templates
5 Builder Quotation Samples & Templates
6 Construction Quotation Samples & Templates
10 Project Quotation Samples & Templates
7 Repair Quotation Samples & Templates
25 Quotation Examples & Samples
12+ Quotation Proposal Samples
8+ Sales Quotation Samples