Subcontracting has been one of the widely used practice all throughout. Even the process of being a subcontractor can be as easy and similar in contracting directly with the state you are in. If you consider that your business is quite interested in having the subcontracting opportunity, might as well be prepared in creating proposals in which you should be submitting later on to your general contractor. Your contractor have specific requirements you should follow. They also seek for a specific information to which they expected to be included in the outline of the proposal. It is always good to start with projects having excellent subcontractors that will help you in making more money, complete task immediately, and reduce issues.
10+ Subcontractor Proposal Samples
1. Subcontractor Proposal Summary
2. Subcontractor Proposal Bid Form
3. Subcontractor Appliance Request for Proposal
4. Subcontractor Change Order Proposal
5. Subcontractor Supplier Utlization Proposal Form
6. Subcontractor Notification Proposal
7. Subcontractor Program Proposal Form
8. Subcontractor Design Build Proposal
9. Subcontractor Settlement Proposal
10. Marketing Subcontractor Proposal
11. Subcontractor List Proposal
Information to Include in the Subcontractor Proposal
- Qualifications – you have to start including the basic information such as the company’s name, address, length of time in business, the ownership, tax identification number, principal contract, and other related information. You should also consider including the history of your company, their management strategies, and other qualities that makes you unique compared to other subcontractors. You just have to make sure that you would incorporate all the details about your company’s experience pertaining to the same projects.
- Statement of Work – you should be able to make a description of the products and services that you can offer to your general contractor. This is designed to make you be prepared with the specific contributions you business can give to the project. Take note that your contractor would also want some assurance with regards to the aspect of accountability. Your statement of work should be able to determine who is in charge of the project and the plans for auditing the project as a part of the accountability.
- Budget – this is considered to be an essential part of every proposal and can even lead to deciding factors in getting the contract. The budget should be able to present how much a contract would probably cost. Explain the components such as the salaries, materials, insurance, legal fees, supplies, and other related matters. Lastly, explain the indirect costs like rent, management, equipment, etc.
Example of a Subcontractor Proposal
“Hi (first name),
I very much enjoyed connecting with you and learning more about your upcoming project and how I can lend my [trade] skills to help you deliver a beautiful, custom result for your client.
In the next few pages, I’ve outlined both your project details and information about my experience. You can also find out what other clients have said about me + examples of their projects.
Of course, as a subcontractor, I’m able to offer competitive project rates without the hassle of a full-time employee, and these can be found on the ‘Your Investment’ page.
I look forward to working with you. Please review this proposal, raise any questions via the ‘Live Chat’ function that you may have, and when you are happy to proceed, just enter your name in the signature block to accept – simple.
(your name), (your company name)
How do you write a tight subcontract?
You should start with procurement standards, execute all subcontracts prior to starting your projects, help those who help you, award the job the lowest fully qualified bidder, use contract scope checklists, make sure that you have tight clauses, and meet to review the proposed subcontract.
What should be included in the project requirements written in subcontracts?
It should include the price, change orders, schedule, project meetings, cleanup, and insurance.
Generally, your proposal should include all the necessary information in order to present to your general or prime contractor. Before starting your proposal, make sure to know what your contractor wants to know. By then, you would be able to strive hard to present more details. If you want to see more samples and format, check out some of the subcontractor proposal sample and template provided in the article for your reference.
FREE 10+ Landscape Project Proposal Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Nursing Project Proposal Samples [ Community, Health, Clinical ]
FREE 10+ Animation Proposal Samples [ Project, Video, Thesis ]
FREE 7+ Music Video Proposal Samples [ Marriage, Sponsorship, Project ]
FREE 10+ History Proposal Samples [ Dissertation, Thesis, Paper ]
FREE 10+ Title Proposal Samples [ Project, Thesis, System ]
FREE 10+ New Business Proposal Samples [ Product, Project, Company ]
FREE 10+ Art Project Proposal Samples [ Student, Community, Grant ]
FREE 10+ Telecommunications Proposal Samples in PDF
FREE 5+ Freelancer Proposal Samples [ Bid, Project, Digital ]
FREE 10+ Community Service Proposal Samples [ School, Project, Orphanage ]
FREE 10+ Security Assessment Proposal Samples [ Cyber, Risk, Information ]
FREE 9+ Security Training Proposal Samples [ Cyber, Information, Awareness ]
FREE 10+ Security Guard Proposal Samples [ Services, Company, Armed ]
FREE 10+ Food Security Proposal Samples [ Project, Climate, Thesis ]