Mobile applications can be found on cellular phones and come in a variety of features and uses. As the mobile phone industry is booming, so does the development of new and improved mobile applications. Mobile app development is the process in which applications for mobile devices are created. A proposal for development is first created an submitted to be scrutinized and subject for further discussion.The proposals provides the details on how the development process is done, as well as provides an explanation on its goals, objectives, and the benefits of the said application. When it is finally approved, the actual development process is put into action. Here are sample proposals that you can check out and use as reference.
Sample Mobile Phone App Development Proposal
Mobile App Development Request for Proposal
Website and Smart Phone Development Request for Proposal
Fitness App Development Proposal Sample
Business Mobile App Proposal Sample
Types of Proposals
If you will be writing a proposal, it is important that you have enough knowledge about it. This will not only help you come up with a useful proposal output, but it will also give meaning and direction to the proposal that you are doing. For starters, here are the six types of proposals that you should know of.
- Formally solicited – This type of proposal is said to be the easiest one to make as it is created in response to an official request for a proposal or RFP. The request for proposal document already provides the instructions on how the proposal should be written and formatted which makes the said proposal easy to do.
- Informally solicited – You will find some difficulty in writing an informally solicited proposal because there are no instructions and details provided for you to follow. Just like the formally solicited proposal, you are also requested to write from someone you now through a conversation. No request for proposal document is involved and no specific instructions are given. You can write a simple project proposal or a comprehensive one for this.
- Unsolicited – These are proposals that are extra difficult to write and you should put more effort when writing one. Unlike the formally and informally solicited types of proposals, the unsolicited proposal is written even if no one asked or requested for them.
- Continuation – This type of proposal can be considered as an update or reminders for a previous proposal. There is no need for you to create an entirely new proposal for this one and that makes it the easiest type of proposal to make.
- Renewal – Once an old project proposal has been completed or outlived its purpose, a renewal proposal can be created to get continued support for such project. Just like a continuation proposal, there is no need for you to too convincing when writing it. You just need to explain and provide the benefits of continuing support for the said project proposal.
- Supplemental – You will be required to write a supplemental proposal when there is a need to ask for extra resources for a project that has already been proposed.
Sample Proposal for Mobile App Development
Mobile Application Company Proposal Sample
Development of Mobile App Research Proposal Sample
Android Messaging Mobile App Development Proposal
Restaurant Application Development Proposal Sample
How to Write a Proposal
How difficult is it to write a proposal? Well, it actually depends on how well-versed you are at something you are proposing and your knowledge about proposals. It is important for proposals to be convincing too attract the target audience to it. Here are some ways on how you can make writing a proposal easy.
Step #1: Do your research.
As mentioned, you will need to be well-versed about proposals and what you are proposing. To do that you will need to do some research. Gather as much information as you need to help you write relevant and quality content for your proposal. With poor research, you will not be able to come up with a convincing proposal.
Step #2: Look for a good proposal template.
What can a proposal template actually do? Templates are ready-made documents that will make your task easy and convenient to do. If you use a template to write a proposal, you will be able to make the whole process easy to do. You will also be able to come up with a reliable and useful proposal that you can call your own. You may also find proposal writing samples and templates useful.
Step #3: Make your proposal brief and concise.
A short proposal will make readers want to continue reading the document until the last page. You can attract more readers this way which is to your advantage. To do this you should only include the essential details for your proposal. Learn how to filter what is necessary from what is not. Remember that you want to keep you readers interested in your proposal and not shoo them away. This is usually the effect of long and dragging proposals so if you can avoid it, then do it.
Step #4: Include testimonials from real people.
Feedback or testimonials from real people are plus points to a proposal. It’s fairly easy to convince potential clients using the testimonials or experiences of actual clients. So if you have them, don’t forget to have it included in your proposal.
Step #5: Proofread your work.
When you are finally done with every section of your proposal, do not forget to proofread your work. This will allow you to eliminate any grammar or spelling errors that you might have committed. It is best to proofread more than once to ensure that your work is clean and presentable.
6+ Sample Sales Proposal Letters - PDF, Word
Sample Estimate Proposal - 8+ Documents in Word, PDF
9+ Sample Project Proposal Letter - Examples in Word, PDF
32+ Business Proposal Letter in Word
8+ Sample Business Proposal Cover Letters - PDF, Word
10+ Proposal Quotation Samples & Templates in PDF, Word
Sample Project Proposal Report - 9+ Examples in PDF, Word
10+ Sample Training Proposal Letters - PDF, Word
Sample Non Profit Proposal Template - 13+ Free Documents in PDF ...
Sample Proposal Offer Letter - 6+ Examples in PDF, Word
Sample Salary Proposal Letter - 8+ Examples in PDF, Word
9+ Sample Product Proposal Letters - Word, PDF
Sample Generic Business Proposal - 13+ Documents In PDF, Word
Sample Informal Proposal Template - 5+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Project Proposal Template - 22+ Free Documents in PDF ...