Creating a call log template for phone calls is easy if you know what you need and what to do. A phone call log is a document or sheet where incoming and outgoing calls are recorded, including the time, date, duration, phone number, and the name of the person or company who called.
The elements of a log sheet for phone calls are important to be able to acquire the needed information in monitoring the call. These 9 phone call log templates will surely be a great help for those who are looking for a fast and easy way to get hold of call log templates. It is because they can be downloaded online in word and PDF. Download now!
Teacher Phone Call Log Template
Medical Phone Call Log
Phone Call Log Example
Call Log for Customer Service Phone
Business Call Log
What Is Phone Call Log?
We use phone call logs to record and track phone calls whether it be incoming phone calls or outgoing phone calls. This makes the tracking and monitoring of phone calls easy and hassle-free. A phone call log may contain different information depending on a company’s protocol or what is essential to be recorded. The usual things that you would see in a phone call log are the name of the person or company, the phone number, the time and date, duration of the call, and if a follow-up is needed. You can also check out our sample list of expenses templates.
How to Make a Phone Call Log
- Use a clean sheet or a logbook to write your phone call log.
- Think of what you should include in the phone call log.
- Make the table. Draw the columns and rows according to what you need. Making a table will help avoid the possibility of mixing up the call details.
- Label the table accordingly so that the right information can be placed in the right rows and columns.
- You can compare your phone call log sheet with other sample lists or other reference lists to make sure you have not missed any important details.
Parent Phone Call Log
Phone Call Log for Sales
TelePhone Call Log Sheet
Daily Phone Call Log
Tips to Make the Best Phone Call Log
- Use a table when creating your phone call log sheet. It will not only make your log look neat and organized, it also keeps entered information from mixing up with other entries.
- If a description of the said call is needed, provide enough space to write on so that your log will not look untidy.
- You can put instructions on how you want the phone call log to be filled out. This will make all of the entered information to be written in a uniform and organized manner.
- Use the appropriate layout for the type of phone call log you will be making. Not all phone call logs need to be created with a table. Some would only require lines as long as it is appropriate.
- Compare your own phone call log with samples from the Internet. This way you will be able to get ideas on what else to add and what other details are important.
- Encourage avoiding any form of erasures or alterations by putting it in the instructions.
13+ Security Agreement Samples
11+ Sample Security Agreements
14+ Funeral Notices
15+ Sample Partnership Agreements
24+ Partnership Agreement Templates
13+ Sample Operating Agreements – PDF, Word
11+ Sample Operating Agreement Templates to Download
16+ Sample Handover Reports
16+ Sample Audit Report Templates
13+ Memorandum of Agreements – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates to Download
9+ Medical Prescription Samples – PDF, Word
30+ Sample Marketing Agreement Templates to Download
12+ Sample Marketing Agreements
12+ Sample Standard Loan Agreement Templates