To-do list templates are very useful if you want to get organized and achieve certain tasks. We write to-do lists as a reminders of the things that we need to do for a specific day or specific span of time. It is such a wonderful feeling when you mark that task as done and then move on to conquering the next tasks.
Aside from a to-do list, we also make other lists like basic grocery lists or shopping lists. We do this so that we will know what we need to buy in the market. This allows us to save time and money.
Project Management List Sample
Management List for Risk
Time Management List
Asset Management List
What Is a Management List?
When you are managing a shop, a business, or a certain department in a company, you need to be as organized as possible. Managers need to make a manager list. A manager list is where management tasks are listed to be fulfilled by the manager. These tasks vary depending on the nature of the manager’s job. But it should also be in accordance to their duties and responsibilities. You might also find a contact list useful.
How to Make a Management List
- Make a list of the things that you need to do, just like how you write a shopping list. Break down large tasks into smaller ones so that you can easily do them.
- Think of the available resources that you have as well as your manpower.
- Have a management list template printed. You can also check other list, like a packing list.
- Write down the tasks that you have listed on your template. Determine which tasks are a priority and write them on top of your list or mark them as priority.
- You can also arrange your list based on the availability of the resources needed to have them done.
Event Management List
Management List for Property
Management List for Hotel
Dos and Don’ts in a Management List
- Do list down your tasks or activities in chronological order, that way you will know which tasks you need to do first.
- Do consider priority task and decide which one has to be done first.
- Do consider other entities involved in the tasks or actions to make your management list effective. A management list needs to be effective or you won’t be able to achieve or finish a task.
- Do refer to the company regulations when doing it. Company regulations need to be followed at all times. This is how a business or an organization gets organized.
- Do follow the processes and standards provided by the company to maintain uniformity.
- Don’t put unnecessary items in the list to avoid misconception and confusion. Unnecessary items can also slow you down and screw your management.
- Don’t write tasks that are not part of your duties and responsibilities, or tasks that are not intended for your team or department.
- Don’t put a team activity in your personal management list. Make a separate list for your team tasks or activities and another one for your personal tasks, just like how you would separate an inventory list, a task list, and a project list.
FREE 7+ Rreferences List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Daily to do List Sample in PDF
FREE 10+ Tier List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Daily To Do List Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Supply List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Subcontractor List Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Grocery Shopping List Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Child Care Waiting List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Professional Contact List Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 10+ Editable Grocery List Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 10+ Emergency Contact List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Santa List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Travel Packing List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Birthday Wish List Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ To-Do List Samples in PDF