Logs are used to record and track things or processes for recording and monitoring purposes. A daily log can be for almost about anything. It can be for personal use as a diary, for business needs as a delivery or purchase log, or for phone calls as a phone log.
A log, also called a log sheet or log book, is a useful recording and tracing piece of document that has been and is still in use nowadays. This article provides 11 attachments about phone call log templates that you can download online for free! What are you waiting for? Download all 11 templates now!
Parent Phone Call Log Template
Printable Phone Call Log
Phone Call Log for Sales
Daily Phone Call Log Template
Phone Call Log for Teacher
What Is a Phone Call Log?
A phone call log is used to record the number of phone calls made by a certain individual either for personal purposes or for business purposes. These call logs are used to track the phone calls made for whatever purpose they want to use them. Phone call logs are common in the call center industry as they receive thousands of calls per day. They are digitally recorded so that all calls can be accommodated. Some of these call records are monitored and graded based on company policy. You can also take a look at log templates in PDF.
How to Create a Phone Call Log
- Prepare the sheet where you will be making the phone call log. You may use a notebook to make your log.
- Make a list of the items that you need to include in the phone call log sheet.
- Draw the table columns and table rows that are based on the number of items you will be including in your phone call log sheet.
- Label each column with the items you have listed or with the following information:
- Name of person or company who called
- The phone number of the person who called
- The date and time of the call
- The length of the call
- The purpose of the call
- And if there is a need to do a follow-up for that call
- Compare your log with that of sample call log templates.
Phone Call Log Template for Medical
Phone Call Log for Customer
Phone Call Message Log Template
Call Log for School
Call Log Sheet Template
What Is the Purpose of the Phone Call Log?
- A phone call log is used to record the calls that are received by an individual or company within a specific period of time.
- Phone call logs make it possible for telecommunications companies to determine how much minutes one has used in a particular phone call, which is then presented in their postpaid billing statement.
- A phone call log not only helps one find out who made the phone call but it also records the date, time, and the length of the said phone call.
- A phone call log can be a source of contact information to track and make a follow-up, if the need arises.
You might also find free daily log templates useful.
What Is the Difference between Phone Call Log and Phone Call History?
There are times when a phone call log and a phone call history are interchangeably used, but that shouldn’t be because they do not mean the same thing. A phone call log is the log of calls made and received by a specific number, the date the call happened, and its length. This only applies to calls that successfully went through. While a phone history consists of all the calls made or dialed by such number, such as missed calls, answered calls, voice mail, and dialed numbers. You might want to check out log templates in Excel.
13+ Security Agreement Samples
11+ Sample Security Agreements
14+ Funeral Notices
15+ Sample Partnership Agreements
24+ Partnership Agreement Templates
13+ Sample Operating Agreements – PDF, Word
11+ Sample Operating Agreement Templates to Download
16+ Sample Handover Reports
16+ Sample Audit Report Templates
13+ Memorandum of Agreements – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates to Download
9+ Medical Prescription Samples – PDF, Word
30+ Sample Marketing Agreement Templates to Download
12+ Sample Marketing Agreements
12+ Sample Standard Loan Agreement Templates