A magazine is a medium to inform and attract readers of different trends, styles, and brands. Before a magazine is published, the elements and contents must all be appealing. The editor-in-chief makes sure that the structure, color, and design of the magazine captivates the consumers. The selling point of a magazine is the cover page where famous celebrities pose and entice their supporters to buy the magazine.
In having a well-designed and structured magazine, Storyboard Template is needed as a framework to aid in the final look of the magazine. You may also see Storyboard Sample for more ideas and styles.
Magazine Cover Storyboard
Production of Magazine
Who Can Read Magazines?
Magazines can be read by anyone, provided that the magazine is age-appropriate for the reader. Since there are varied types of magazines, readers must be careful in selecting the type of magazine they’re reading. There are magazines that are only appropriate for certain age range, which is why parents should be extra careful in exposing their children and teens with magazines. Parental supervision is necessary.
Uses of Magazines
- Advertise: Certain pages in a magazine are solely for advertisement. Products and services are posted to attract readers to avail the products or services offered.
- Inform: Articles in a magazine are meant to inform readers regarding different trends and issues around. Depending on the type of article, readers can learn much about the subject being discussed.
- Entertainment: All the latest gossips of popular celebrities, whether local or international, are included in magazine pages. Everything the reader needs to know about his favorite artist can be read in a magazine. From interviews, concerts, movies, and personal life, magazines have them.
- Inspire: Some contents in a magazine are published to inspire readers, especially in inspirational and religious magazines. Magazines provide articles that will make the readers learn and understand about specific subjects in life.
To know more about a magazine’s format, Script Storyboard and Comic Storyboard are available on our website.
Infants Magazine Storyboard
Sample Magazine Storyboard
Types of Magazines
- Teen: From its name, the target audience for this magazine are teens. The contents are aligned with teen issues such as school, puberty, crushes, and the like. Examples of teen magazines are Teen Vogue, Seventeen, and Cosmogirl.
- Celebrity: This magazine is all about celebrity news. It focuses on relationship, movies, music, and controversies of different celebrities. This is a form of entertainment for those who enjoy following their favorite actors and actresses. Examples of celebrity magazines are Us Weekly, People, and InStyle.
- Fashion: The world of fashion, design, trend, and style is all here in this magazine. The most fashionable clothes, bags, shoes, and other accessories are published here. If you want to know how to mix and style your clothes, you can find many tips here. Examples of fashion magazines are Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Marie Claire.
- Health: If you’re into health and fitness, then health magazine is for you. This magazine contains all subjects regarding staying fit, eating healthy, and proper exercises. Examples of health magazines are Women’s Health and Men’s Health.
For more magazine storyboards, Storyboard Samples such as Photography Storyboard are offered on our website. Visit us now!
13+ Sample Professional Memos
14+ Sample Policy Memos
10+ Policy Memo Samples
10+ Executive Memo Samples
8+ Sample Executive Memos
11+ Sample Security Agreement Templates
12+ Security Agreement Samples
10+ Sample Security Agreements
5+ Sample Army Memos
7+ Army Memo Samples
10+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreement Templates for Free
12+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreements
13+ Sample Asset Purchase Agreement Templates
13+ Residential Lease Agreements – Samples, Examples & Formats
11+ Residential Lease Agreement Templates – Word, PDF