What is a log? No, we are not talking about a cut tree trunk or piece of wood that is used in bonfires. What we are referring to is a log that is used for recording and tracking important information, like events, processes, management, operations, and many more. Examples of useful logs are call logs, invoice log templates, and mileage logs.
Different logs are created for different purposes or uses. In this article, we will be focusing on how to create a call log template. We will be proving steps that will help the whole process easy, including other relevant things like its benefits and what are needed to be able to create one.
What We Need to Create a Call Log
- Title or header of the log sheet
- The name of the person or company to be added to the contact log
- The phone number and email address
- The time and date that the call was made
- The duration or length of the call
- If there is a need to make a follow-up call
What Are the Benefits of Creating Log Templates?
- Creating log template ahead of time makes it easy and convenient to acquire fresh new log sheets in case your current sheet is already filled out.
- Having a log template in PDF prepared allows you to make different kinds of logs for different purposes. A log template can be used to create a daily log, a communication log, a delivery log, and many more by just editing the available template into the contents that you need.
- Free log templates are very useful for recording and tracking day-to-day activities, whether for personal use or for business purposes.
- Creating log templates using tables provides a neat and organized sheet for recording.
Steps for Creating Call Log Templates
Creating a call log template for a lot of incoming and outgoing calls will definitely be a tedious task not because it is difficult in itself, but because there is a lot do. Imagine what would happen if ready-made and easy-to-use templates were not available. That is why we have prepared here some steps on how you can create your own call log template.
- First, think of the things or details that you want to include in your call log template.
- Make a list of those things in the arrangement you want them to be so that you won’t forget them.
- Prepare the format that you will be using by setting the paper size, the margin size, the layout, and paper orientation.
- Be sure to put a header or title indicating that this is a call log sheet. This makes it easy to determine what kind of log sheet it is.
- Put instruction either on top or below the sheet if you want to have one added.
- Draw your table with your desired number of columns and rows. You may add more if you need to add more items.
- Label them according to the arrangement in your list.
FREE 10+ Sample Raffle Sheet Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Pages
FREE 13+ Sample Job Sheet Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Internship Report Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 5+ Sample Graduation Speech in PDF
FREE 11+ Travel Budget Templates in Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | MS Word | Numbers | Pages | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Employee Profile Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Rental Ledger Templates in PDF
FREE 9+ Blank Bingo Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Movie Reviews in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Sample Celsius to Fahrenheit Chart Templates in PDF
FREE 26+ Project Report Templates in MS Words | Apple Pages
FREE 35+ Printable Obituary Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Journal Article Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Functional Requirement Document Samples in MS Word
FREE 24+ Sample Training Reports in PDF | MS Word | Pages